ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Can consider after I use it for 2 years. :whistle:

no need to wait for 2 years.... we can foresee, u don't need CDP soon :bash::beer:

I don't understand what you're saying, what's cdp? Can eat? :whistle:

Edited by ical

hey uber.

whats the price of it during the christmas offer?

USD319.

Where is your old cdp eh uber?haha

In a box. You interested? :P

Sound good! They like to chew. I'll let them try later. :party:

If they don't like it I can have it. :whistle:

Hi all,

Just wish to share/update my equipment pic. Got a new equipment rack for my living room system, so moved the old rack into the study room for my headphone system.

post-2158-1263310788_thumb.jpg

USD319.

Nice CDP bro. Congratulations! :rclxms: It looks like fantastic value for money.

You bought it off the web straight from the manufacturer? What made you get it if you didn't audition it before?

Edited by kds5000

Nice CDP bro. Congratulations! :rclxms: It looks like fantastic value for money.

You bought it off the web straight from the manufacturer? What made you get it if you didn't audition it before?

Guess he couldn't wait to audition it, just had to get a CDP within his budget just to be rid of that "sticky" Myryad.. yucks :lol:

In a box. You interested?

depend how much lor..haha..too expensive i also cannot afford now..haha..but nice price for the new CDP leh..how much will the old CDP cost if you sell?

Guess he couldn't wait to audition it, just had to get a CDP within his budget just to be rid of that "sticky" Myryad.. yucks :lol:

it sticky yet Good :grin:

errrr...finally succumbed to all the talk about vinyl in this thread...so decided to give it a spin (no pun intended). Bought an entry level, easy to use Denon DP-300F...high-end audiophiles will probably snigger at this product but due to space and budget constraints decided to get this...it comes with an in-built phono stage and thus can be directly plugged into any headphone amps. It comes with attached line out rca and power cables. Very easy to set up too.

IPB Image

And the sound...wow...it really kick ass; this budget turntable is surprisingly good. Bought my favourite Queen album (news of the world) from Roxy and compared to the CD of this album, the vinyl wins hands down; so much fuller and warmer...and the bass is unbelievable.

Edited by Kachui

:prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess:

Welcome to the TT Club!!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

very nice looking TT :grin:

does it come with cartridge?? a direct drive TT ??

Ha, ha...thanks...

It is belt-driven and comes with cartridge...that's why I thought this was a great budget entry level TT...and decent sounding too.

Edited by Kachui

time to sell CDP ? thinking of getting 740C now eh..hahah or a 640 will be good enough?

can someone tell the prices here?