ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Too large a collection. I see. :doh: Vinyl might stop you from amasing some more. Lol! :whistle:

Wow!!! :shocking: Most titles, I've been buuying now are new releases. Aside a few oold titles here and there. I don't believe. I can buy too many at one go this time. =(

can stop buying CDs and....come BUY LPs :grin:

can stop buying CDs and....come BUY LPs :grin:

I know the "Dark Side" is strong in you Darth Kidult. But I believe I will be sticking to my CDs for a while. I tried googling Nickleback's album "For All the Right reasons". But it doesn't seem readily available. I will be sad without that. :yuck:

I will inform you once I have time and compiled the updated the source code. I'm still reading though as I believe it migth take some work to get some other plugins to work. It's been a while since I did programming on another language other than .NET. Lol! =)

I bought from RapidRepair. I did some googling and it seems to be the cheapest (thought the HD can buy a low end CD player) if you include shipping.

http://www.rapidrepair.com/shop/ipod-video-hard-drives.html

What's funny. When I checked the Hard drive. It was made in my country. Lol! :blink: Have to see if I still have old school mates in Toshiba. =D

where are you from? o.o and how you "migrate" the shock absorber? i always thought that those foams will be stuck tightly to the hdd.

and i saw this. looks fun.

http://www.rapidrepair.com/shop/1641-ivue-...o-kit-full.html

but too bad the back plate can't be changed.

Edited by Duck-in-the-Box

where are you from? o.o and how you "migrate" the shock absorber? i always thought that those foams will be stuck tightly to the hdd.

and i saw this. looks fun.

http://www.rapidrepair.com/shop/1641-ivue-...o-kit-full.html

but too bad the back plate can't be changed.

I'm Filipino. =)

The Shock Absorbers foam and the rubber sidings are all attached firmly by dual-sided tape. Just imagine peeling off the foam too fast and ripping the Foam in the process. I believe it only provides little protection compared to the rubber siding but on HDs the more protection the better. :thumbup:

I din't like the I Vue. Makes the ipod look weird in my opinion. But hey. It does make if different from the rest. Also I like placing stick-on protectors like Invisible Shield and Gela Skin which will just cover up the Ivue. =(

haha.. I saw one copy "Dark Horse" :think: @ Gramaphone Capitol :yes:

But that's not my favorite album though. :ppth:

Edited by jojo_b2

Nice phono to match your amp. :thumbup: How it sound? What cartridge is that?

A big improvement over the in-built phono stage of the TT.

The cart is a Denon DL-160; got it at reasonable price from ebay.

i saw a record clamp as well :grin: J.A Michell clamp?

Yes...JA Michell...very light clamp...good for the Denon TT since it can't take too much weight like a direct drive.

excellent! i like record clamps. Since Rega don't recommend using one. I'm still hesitate whether to get JA Michell Rega clamp :think:

excellent! i like record clamps. Since Rega don't recommend using one. I'm still hesitate whether to get JA Michell Rega clamp :think:

JA Michell has one especially for Rega TT with its very short spindle.