ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

I'm using the 4030 on the source and JPS on the amp, the yellow sounds good on both sides and I'm thinking of asking Aron to make another set for me to try, I know he is also planning to make a power distributor that he wants me to try over my Tice audio power conditioner, so maybe try everything all at one go.

If the cords and the distributor perform as well as the better cords out there, and provided the prices for them are not exorbitant (hinting to Aron, ha, ha), then that would be good news for us. :grin:

Seem like Aron has done it again. :thumbup:

A couple of positive reviews doesn't mean home run, anyway, I cheated on the power cord so it is not my effort but the company who designed it in the first place.

OT: Saw your picture on the magazine today, can't remember was it food or lifestyle, photographer for that magazine but you look older in that picture. lol

I'm using the 4030 on the source and JPS on the amp, the yellow sounds good on both sides and I'm thinking of asking Aron to make another set for me to try, I know he is also planning to make a power distributor that he wants me to try over my Tice audio power conditioner, so maybe try everything all at one go.

Pai seh, not enough cord to make the distributor or another power cord plus I'm waiting for a new black sleeving from USA for the power cord that would hopefully help in reducing static build-up.

If the cords and the distributor perform as well as the better cords out there, and provided the prices for them are not exorbitant (hinting to Aron, ha, ha), then that would be good news for us. :grin:

Must sound good first, price no problem... :thumbsup:

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

OT: Saw your picture on the magazine today, can't remember was it food or lifestyle, photographer for that magazine but you look older in that picture. lol

I'm quite famous you know. :grin: I contribute to quite a number of magazines. That's a old pic. I look more mature with long hair mah. I think I look like kid now.

:b2t

Edited by ical

Looking at these two combination. I think it matches my Yama well. :grin:

http://www.accusticarts.com/pages/en/drive_ii_fr.html

http://www.accusticarts.com/pages/en/tube_dac_ii_fr.html

Waah thats why no reply on SMS. Those look very Scary indeed! :sweat:

Are those available in SG?

Not sure abt the drive, but certainly the Tube Dac. My fren has it on his home rig... :rclxub:

Only Ical! :grin:

Very soon you'll join me too. :grin:

Available at X Audio at Bukit Timah Plaza. One set for you, sir? :grin:

Not sure abt the drive, but certainly the Tube Dac. My fren has it on his home rig... :rclxub:

Honestly damn solid! :drool: With the new transport is even better. Available at X Audio for audition for those who are interested. The boss Swee is a very nice guy.

Edited by ical

hmm...on my side Yellow snake is less than 20hours playing. a bit veil but it sounds pretty smooth overall. not harsh, very pleasant listening. very nice on strings & vocals.

Very soon you'll join me too. :grin:

Honestly damn solid! :drool: With the new transport is even better. Available at X Audio for audition for those who are interested. The boss Swee is a very nice guy.

we can't catch up with you so fast :bash:

Woooo... hot :drool: & pricey. 5 figures I believe? Per component that is :shocking: . But you being their loyal customer, maybe got BIG discount? Honestly, if I got that kind of dough to spend, I would get myself a HE90 :grin:

Kidult did any of thoses SMSed Yesterday replied? I thought you will be posting new pics. lol! :smoke:

Waiting for something to come in if this goes well will really have a ban on equipment purchase for quite a while (aside from tweaks though I still have some on my list). :grin:

If my upgrade fails, I'm really getting poisoned by a Dac/Preamp. :sweat:

Need to save up for this one as in a bundle. :whistle: