ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Where did you get your Jade from? It definitely looks different from the ones I see on Head-fi. In fact it looks like one spritzer modded.

Nah, its the current production model; to be exact, this was from the batch before the actual 1st batch release but the design is the same. If you're talking about the one with the gold rim then that's the pre-production prototype that they sold for beta/market testing.

New toy arrived this week..... :grin:

Wa you really weren't kidding :blink:

How was it? This piece seems to have a rather large spectrum of response (as in opinion). Btw how do you use it? IIRC it doesn't use a standard stax 5pin connector, but something similar to the XLR right?

Pretty sweet, esp since if my bad memory doesn't confuse me it has lifetime free repair (like koss? I wonder...)

Wah, kidult, how do you managed to guess it? Been eyeing it as well? :grin:

@Kidult:

stax for your sir? :lol:

Where did you get your Jade from? It definitely looks different from the ones I see on Head-fi. In fact it looks like one spritzer modded.

Yeah he did mod it but if I rmb correctly he played with the damping and angling of the drivers, and not the cosmetics.

Edited by peanutbutterjam

Totally agree. Nothing like self-experiencing. And for me somehow I can't seem to appreciate anything fully outside my home, somehow listening at home is just different.

Hey do share if you find something that fits.

Now to find a nice piece to put on top the tyre... :think:

Was wondering if crystal balls with wooden stands would work...checked with a shop nearby my place, but they don't have stock. Each set of of half inch crystal ball and wooden stand is $8. So three sets = $24.

Will try them when the stocks are in next week.

Was wondering if crystal balls with wooden stands would work...checked with a shop nearby my place, but they don't have stock. Each set of of half inch crystal ball and wooden stand is $8. So three sets = $24.

Will try them when the stocks are in next week.

Hey that would be very nice aesthetically. Based on that article, I think anything that can provide that bit of rotational freedom would work.

Now VERY POOR due to unplanned acquisition. I will post pics later but this one IMO is one of my best purchases I ever made. After hearing it out for the 1st time on my Rig. Couldn't believe I was living withy my original amp. :doh:

:cans:100th Post

Edited by jojo_b2

Now VERY POOR due to unplanned acquisition. I will post pics later but this one IMO is one of my best purchases I ever made. After hearing it out for the 1st time on my Rig. Couldn't believe I was living withy my original amp. :doh:

:)) Hey...Congrats on the purchase. That's a great deal. Was tempted, but decided to give my rig sometime before more upgrades.

the Yamamoto?! +1 to Team Yammy. :D

i believe stanley and calvin will be :phone: to introduce more poison to you for the yammy. :moneyflies:

anyway enjoy your new toy man. :party:

the Yamamoto?! +1 to Team Yammy. :D

i believe stanley and calvin will be :phone: to introduce more poison to you for the yammy. :moneyflies:

anyway enjoy your new toy man. :party:

You're right, bro. Yama is only the beginning. :grin: There's still a lot of fun "toy" to play around it. We're most willing to share with you the little secret. :grin: Btw, welcome to the club! :prettyprincess:

Edited by ical

You're right, bro. Yama is only the beginning. :grin: There's still a lot of fun "toy" to play around it. We're most willing to share with you the little secret. :grin: Btw, welcome to the club! :prettyprincess:

Haha... when you gonna stick the large Black Gate on top of the Yama? It's goona look awesome :party:

Patience my friend. Very soon.... :grin:

Let me help you visualize.. :grin:

IPB Image

Jig_sg is that yours?

What does the Cap do to thre rig?. Wow. now I'm introuble. lol! :sweat:

Even with out tweaks yet. It sounds wonderful. :cans:

Listening right now!