kookie

6.2mm to 3.5mm adaptors..

Do you mean the 7mm ports, ie the large headphone plug? Those can be bought at just about any electronics store. I would not suggest to get those exotic ones with the wires from the 7mm to 3.5mm plug, since wire is merely elongating a chain that could be as short as a plug itself.

Whoa. Wait. What's the difference between the 6.5mm to 3.5mm plug and the 3.5mm to 6.5mm plug? If you had a picture to illustrate it'd be great.

Whoa. Wait. What's the difference between the 6.5mm to 3.5mm plug and the 3.5mm to 6.5mm plug? If you had a picture to illustrate it'd be great.

sorry maybe i confused myself as well LOL ...

This is the one i am looking for ..

IPB Image

Both Stereo and Jaben carry them. Just drop by and ask. :call:

But, I always doubt an adapter plug or extension cables unless bundled with an equipment (headphone or amp). The addition of a plug may add impendance to the phone and might degrade performance.

This is just my take. I had this hypothesis after comparing a bundled Senn converter and an off the shelf Sony converter. The Sony converter changed the sound a bit. Even tried comparing a a ultrasone converter with the senn. it spelled a difference for the Ultrasone. :rclxub:

Edited by jojo_b2