Sign in to follow this  
ical

New Grado PS1000 and improved i series is out

Luckily I brought it down to Stereo just now for them to audition instead of messing up my place. :grin: It still need some time to show it's true color. Sound raw now.

Our thanks to Cal...after all the bashings above...decided to rush back home from work to bring his new toy for us to try at Stereo... :D

Haha, didn't think I'd see him there. Thanks Cal. They look gorgeous, though it still needs some gentle burning in. But I can hear potential. Only listened to it briefly as I didnt wanna get POISONED. But a keeper, definitely.

Guest dragonboy

It's gonna be tough to fill up my wallet :moneyflies: with all these new toys sucking them dry.. :gun2:

MBD currently has a set burning in, tried it yesterday and it sounded good but the highs were a bit shrill, maybe it will be better after burn in.

Bros, no problem lah. It my pleasure. You guys suddenly sound so nice, not use to it leh. :grin: Heard somebody placed an order. :whistle:

Edited by ical

Actually there's more than one. :grin:

Lots of suckers but not many takers. But then again, not many to go round in the first place....

You think they may still have 1 more for sale?

You think they may still have 1 more for sale?

hmm...let me ask god first :whistle:

My PS1000 started to bloom after days of burned in. :dance: Hopefully it'll get better and better. :prettyprincess:

You've it too?! If yes, I believe you're one of the three reserved at Music By Design. Unless you bought Jaben demo set.

Edited by ical

Welcome to the PS1000 club ical. :smoke:

ho :thumbup: wat's yr series number!!