Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

Headphone meet anyone?

Special offer for Sennheiser headphone holder. I believe a lot of us will get it. :smoke:

Quoted for truth, one is never enough.

Think I'll get at least 2 more myself. :grin:

Special offer for Sennheiser headphone holder. I believe a lot of us will get it. :smoke:

I third this As I plan to buy 2 also. lol! :DD

Trying to get in bulk which will come but not in time for this meet.

Vouchers for a special once stocks come in. lol! :whistle:

Will not be able to attend this time round due to last minute work commitments . Will join the next round

Guest dragonboy

Will not be able to attend this time round due to last minute work commitments . Will join the next round

Me to :cry: ..always last minute call.... flying off to Berlin this sunday. See whether I can pick up the HD800 I ordered the last time.

Edited by dragonboy

Don't think can make it too, wish I could <_< but moving house, loads of sh*t to pack up :yuck:

Perhaps, should organise one more down the road around June. Think by then all those who are getting the HD800s and PS1000s should have warmed up the units :grin: If there's another one, I could bring my Stax stuff :P if anyone cares to have a listen.

humm i have some interest in the audio-gd compass. wonder if can go.

i dont have much stuff though. only have zero+, HDAM (moon, earth, sun v2), crossroad edge, xin reference A, beyer dt150/dt880 (both 250 version stocks). and very few cds lol. had someone make me a power cable too though but its a eubiq proprietary plug.

Edited by Lss

humm i have some interest in the audio-gd compass. wonder if can go.

i dont have much stuff though. only have zero+, HDAM (moon, earth, sun v2), crossroad edge, xin reference A, beyer dt150/dt880 (both 250 version stocks). and very few cds lol. had someone make me a power cable too though but its a eubiq proprietary plug.

Updated, let me know if you need me to change anything. (Like remove some items)

Okay, I will come and bring my Headamp AE2 and my ultra customized Shure E500.

Haven't seen you for a while, will love to see your cusomized Shure.

Pretty interested. Not sure if I can come, but if I do, I will be bringing an APS ER4P down.

Edited by j1234

Can tentatively add me? if i can make it i bring

IMod

Larocco PR II Mk 2 BG upgraded

RSA Mustang P-51 (800+ hours)

Silver cables (mini to mini) (LOD to mini by Steven Kelby)

AKG 702 (1200+ hours)

i want to try and hopefully find a matching desk amp for K702 =D

Edited by deathg0d

Are there any available parking lots for us to park our vehicles near the building? Else I would have to park at the nearby HDB multi-storey carparks. Might be able to gain permission to drive there haha.

Edited by Whenesday

seems like i wont be able to bring my M3 down, something happen to the psu, i doubt will be able to get it up in time.

Due to some logistic issues, I am unable to provide ferrying service to JBL gallery, sorry guys.

We were suppose to be having a room to ourselves but a sudden change of plans and we are now going to have the headphone meet in the hall area ( level 2, still aircon).

Disadvantage is we have a smaller listening area (but still have chairs and proper tables), so those who are waiting can hang around. (look around the different audio and cinema showrooms and rest on the sofas, feel free to ask the showroom people to audition the equipment.)

Power points are limited so I had to joint up 3 power distributors (sorry to those who are bringing audio grade powercords and power hungry equipments) and make do with that.

Please try to have a full meal before coming as the nearest market is 5 mins drive at least, I will buy a few dozens of mineral water to standby for you guys.

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

I no need book-in for reservist!

will bring a new Beresford TC-7510

asus 1000h netbook

maybe lite dac-ah