Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

Headphone meet anyone?

Hi Arron, thanks for arranging the coming up meet. Have you got the price for the ALO HD650 already?

Also will JBL gallery have parking lot for drivers?

Thanks,

Clemo

Hi Arron, thanks for arranging the coming up meet. Have you got the price for the ALO HD650 already?

Thanks,

Clemo

Will there be sufficient wall outlets or do we need to bring additional power strips too?

The ferry service would be really nice.

My last visit there, I remember there are quite a few power outlets but will be going down again to double check. More power strips are good, in case one goes in flames, we have standbys. :grin:

Thanks,

Clemo

I don't have the ALO cable for Sennheisers, you might want to order direct from Jaben. Maybe I can work on a Ultimate Link version for you to try if you are coming this Sunday? You can be my guinea pig... :thumbup:

Parking is tight at JBL gallery, you can park opposite the road at Sakura buffet restaurant.

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

I don't have the ALO cable for Sennheisers, you might want to order direct from Jaben. Maybe I can work on a Ultimate Link version for you to try if you are coming this Sunday? You can be my guinea pig... :thumbup:

Parking is tight at JBL gallery, you can park opposite the road at Sakura buffet restaurant.

My bad, its not the ALO but the Ultimate link that Sirus have shown me. No worries on the parking. :yes:

My bad, its not the ALO but the Ultimate link that Sirus have shown me. No worries on the parking. :yes:

The Ultimate Link HD cable Cyrus shown you is just a prototype and will not be released after some testing, I have a new UP-OCC cable on hand which I will try to work on, hopefully enough burn-in for the meet. You coming?

will bring the recabled portapros down too... if someone has the original to compare against that'll be cool.

also, bluejeans optical cable, Mark Grant - DSP 2.5 Dual Screened power cable.

Edited by direcow

The Ultimate Link HD cable Cyrus shown you is just a prototype and will not be released after some testing, I have a new UP-OCC cable on hand which I will try to work on, hopefully enough burn-in for the meet. You coming?

Should be there, by the way what time would that be?

will bring the recabled portapros down too... if someone has the original to compare against that'll be cool.

Yup, I have a stock Porta Pro with me. Will bring it also then.

Yup, I have a stock Porta Pro with me. Will bring it also then.

Whenesday! yes bring! i've been itching to compare the 2 and see what i does... wondering if i should go for hellfire's pad upgrades too! haha

Anyway i'll be turning up as well! bringing portapros recabled by direcow and if i have time/space my ATH-A900...

new to all this so forgive me if my stuff is a lil low end..

*EDIT* This is becoming a portapro meet! i count 4 portapro's already! haha

Edited by Neo32

Thinking of having a special promotions on the day of the meet so in case people have sudden craving afterwards.... :grin:

Anything proposals? B)

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

Special offer for Sennheiser headphone holder. I believe a lot of us will get it. :smoke:

Trying to get in bulk which will come but not in time for this meet.

How about w1000 or w5000 paired with an amp promotions? :D

How about W1000 and W5000 special price promotion and you get to choose whatever amp you like?

Koss ESP950 electrostatic?