Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

Headphone meet anyone?

Poster for meet?

Ha, ha...Kidult...hope you won't mind... :D

haha...can touch up the face ? :))

-ohn' date='4 Mar 2009, 10:06 AM' post='108361']

Will try to go, hopefully not oversea on that day.

I can bring a Grado GS1000 and Audio Technica W5000.

Wow! I hope you do come. I've tried a W1000 on the Yamamoto before at Jaben. It was really nice. But I haven't heard the W5000 yet with the Yamamoto. They say both pair very well. :drool:

In the long run I might be getting another woodie for my Yamamoto either a Denon or an AT the W5000 is on the list of want to try. =)

@John

What are you using to drive your phones at home. :sweat:

Count me in!!

Will bring camera(Panasonic TZ3..no..no DSLR :rolleyes: If you don't mind.. ) and help to take some photos..

(Might bring in W1000 and/or DT990)

Take 903 from Woodland to reach the place..correct me if I'm wrong..

Do like to know the risk/history of damaging the device?

And if possible, give a list of guide and put it in the first page for remind, for example:

eg.

1. Turn the volume knob off before the connection of headphone, blah blah blah...

2. DO NOT use any hair cream/perfume before coming for the meet. We have the right to blah blah blah...

almost missed this thread! Aron please count me in :grin:

I will be bringing:

1. DAC7010 - ROE Filter Caps, LT1028 @ I/V & LPF
  2. The HeadMaster ENOLC / MPA2.5 MonoBlock Headamp
  3. Yuin PK2, MOGAMI Recabled

Hopefully wont pilot...I'm super ultra packed with the final year project & study these days :rclxub:

haha...can touch up the face ? :))

You own me one. :grin:

IPB Image

Edited by ical

this one better haha.... :grin:

i think i should go plastic surgery :rolleyes:

almost missed this thread! Aron please count me in :grin:

I will be bringing:

1. DAC7010 - ROE Filter Caps, LT1028 @ I/V & LPF
  2. The HeadMaster ENOLC / MPA2.5 MonoBlock Headamp
  3. Yuin PK2, MOGAMI Recabled
Hopefully wont pilot...I'm super ultra packed with the final year project & study these days :rclxub:

Wow you're sure very "on" man. How to balance FYP and exams and headphone meet? I can't possibly imagine how I'll cope when my turn comes. :P And the recent NTU incident isn't very encouraging either.

Wow! I hope you do come. I've tried a W1000 on the Yamamoto before at Jaben. It was really nice. But I haven't heard the W5000 yet with the Yamamoto. They say both pair very well. :drool:

In the long run I might be getting another woodie for my Yamamoto either a Denon or an AT the W5000 is on the list of want to try. =)

@John

What are you using to drive your phones at home. :sweat:

I'm mostly on the Stax omega now and the W5000 and GS1000 are just collecting dust, they used to be driven by singlepower mpx3 or Earmax silver edition which I have sold off sometime back. Might get Aron to mod on my w5000 after he is done with the w1000.

-ohn' date='5 Mar 2009, 10:06 AM' post='108425']

I'm mostly on the Stax omega now and the W5000 and GS1000 are just collecting dust, they used to be driven by singlepower mpx3 or Earmax silver edition which I have sold off sometime back. Might get Aron to mod on my w5000 after he is done with the w1000.

WoW! You have great phones. Actually my friend is hunting down both of the amps you sold off. he is planning to drive his RS1. Anyway, really hope to meet up with you at the meet. :blush:

Updated with Kidult's picture, gear list and some things to note during the meet.

By the way, we might need more CD players unless most people are ok testing with MP3 players.

Those who are bringing desktop gears, if you can, please bring along power cords and interconnects.

I will do a summary few days before the meet to check if we are missing of any power cords, power distributors or interconnects.

Count me in!!

Will bring camera(Panasonic TZ3..no..no DSLR :rolleyes: If you don't mind.. ) and help to take some photos..

(Might bring in W1000 and/or DT990)

Take 903 from Woodland to reach the place..correct me if I'm wrong..

Do like to know the risk/history of damaging the device?

And if possible, give a list of guide and put it in the first page for remind, for example:

eg.

1. Turn the volume knob off before the connection of headphone, blah blah blah...

2. DO NOT use any hair cream/perfume before coming for the meet. We have the right to blah blah blah...

903 bus is correct and I've updated the post, thanks for letting me know.

Kidult and ical have organised some meets previously and equipments on loan have been well taken care of.