Sign in to follow this  
vii_haven

WTS: Meier Corda 2MOVE and Cryo Mundorf LOD

WTS - Want To Sell

Description of Item : Meier Corda 2MOVE with Cryo Mundorf LOD

Condition : 9/10 (Mint condition, all accessories unused, comes with original box)

Warranty : Purchased October 2008. About 7 months warranty left.

Selling price : $300 for both items (will only sell LOD by itself if amp is sold first)

Reason of selling: : Decided to stop using amps

Preferred Location : Town/West

Preferred Mode of Contact : SMS

Contact Detail :9177 511 4

The Corda 2MOVE is no stranger to all, with the lush bass and the excellent non sibilant treble, this amp sounds wonderful with the Atrios, Livewires and especially the IE8s (I own all these currently) and I believe many other IEMs as well! This is also a USB DAC so those who want an audiophile experience with your computer should also look here! According to Dr Jan Meier, the amp portion of the 2MOVE and the 3MOVE are exactly the same, the only difference between the 2 being the chasis and the gain switches (more accessible in the 3MOVE) but i assure you you do not need to switch the gains because i have been using it in the high current high gain setting where it sounds the best with almost any IEMs/headphones i've tried with it.

The Cryo Mundorf LOD is made by thejonser from head-fi.org. Mundorf cables are the same cables that the Qables Silvercab Pro is made up of. All the goodness of silver plus the magic of gold (99% silver 1% gold alloy), gives you an extremely fat, thick and detailed sound, with very good separation and soundstage.

Both devices are completely burnt in with more than 500 hours on the amp, and over 800 hours on the LOD.

All these for just $300. Don't miss out on one of the best combinations of LOD and amp for your headphones/IEMs!

SMS me for a quick deal!