Sign in to follow this  
Valgrind

Apologies To Calvin

I apologise to Calvin Tan for stating that his Valhalla may be "overcooked" and spolied beyond repair. When it was back with me for servicing, the Valhalla sounded a little muffled on initial listening. After more listening, Calvin has confirmed that the sound is as good as when it was first bought. The return of the sound can sometime be attributed to the caps not having been in use for some time. Apologies!

Some comments triggered my intension to commence defamation proceedings against Calvin. Again, I apologise for the threat and will not be taking out any action now or at any later date in respect of those comments. Apologies for the threat!

I hope the above resolves any misunderstanding between us.

Edited by Valgrind

Calvin,

"Reason for selling: Sick of the dealing with Victor's nonsense and lies." This is a sweeping defamatory statement. TAKE NOTICE that defamation proceeding will be ciommenced against you shortly. You will hear from my lawyers in due cause.

Victor Chew (Valgrind Audio)

Victor, I'll let you off this time. Don't you dare to threaten anyone in future with your "lawyer" status. You wouldn't be so lucky next time. I'll be watching you. Enough said.

Edited by ical

Calvin,

"Reason for selling: Sick of the dealing with Victor's nonsense and lies." This is a sweeping defamatory statement. TAKE NOTICE that defamation proceeding will be ciommenced against you shortly. You will hear from my lawyers in due cause.

Victor Chew (Valgrind Audio)

Wow. this is the first time I've seen such rude reply from a firm, but thats okay but a failure to spell "commenced" correctly and threatening to sue a customer? That is getting out of hand. Now I know who to deal with next time for my next upgrade.

Since he has apologies and realized his mistake, we should give him a second chance. He still has hope. Afterall, he's not a very bad person. As compare to me, I can turn into a real devil when someone step on me like in this case.

Haha! This incident really show the ugly side of me. I forgive but never forget. Can't blame me, sh*t happens in business and my enemies don't give chance. So I've to be well trained especially when I'm the boss.

Anyway, I've no doubt in the performance of Valgrind products so let's move on. I'm here to make friends, not enemies.

Victor, this is a silly mistake so don't do it again. You're an adult and ex-lawyer for crying out loud!

Edited by ical

I thank the parties involved for being mature and quickly settling this without igniting a cyber firestorm. Let's close this matter up and move on. Shall we?

Not really. Most folks are wanting to try something different or focusing on home rigs. If you notice, there are still a lot of folks with Valgrind products.

x2.

Nothing personal. Most of us are into home rig now so giving up portable. Need to sell of some old products to fund new ones. Too many poison nowadays and not enough money. :grin:

Edited by ical

x2.

Nothing personal. Most of us are into home rig now so giving up portable. Need to sell of some old products to fund new ones. Too many poison nowadays and not enough money. :grin:

I for one is also going for home rig...simple setup...nothing "wow" abt. Currently using ASUS Essence STX & wish to get a Closed Can - looking at Denon D5K or D7K.

I like to surf the Net & listen to music; at the same time not disturbing my family members. Any chance of you selling your D7K? :blush:

My D7000 is a keeper for a very long time. The D5000 is also an excellent buy if you've a budget.