Sign in to follow this  
aionang

Monster Beats by Dr. Dre

I'm kinda new to this headphone thing... I was actually planning on buying a portable headphones and doing abit of research here and there on the net until i stumble upon this babies the Beats by Dr. Dre.

I searched sgheadphones for reviews or comments about this headphones but it seems that it isnt very popular here in singapore. I was planning on saving up for one so i really apperciate it if anyone can tell me anything about this baby. (Other that it's hot looking... that i already know XD)

Here's the website for Monster Beats by Dr. Dre

http://www.beatsbydre.com/#home

hmm...no specification on the headphone or the earphone..just the price and words will not move me.. maybe you should look around to find more reviews.

Hmmm I've tried looking around for some reviews... so far they are more positive then negative. What i really would like to know is some local reviews by our heartlanders. I hope i can reach out to some forum members who are able to get their hands on one and do so.

What about the Beats pro ?

I am interested to know about this model as the other have a delicate band that break easily

Hmmm I've tried looking around for some reviews... so far they are more positive then negative. What i really would like to know is some local reviews by our heartlanders. I hope i can reach out to some forum members who are able to get their hands on one and do so.

Not sure if the Beats are better than Sony's Xtra Bass offerings, but you might want to try out the XB500, xB700 and the monster-sized XB1000. Crazy bass...!