Sign in to follow this  
alvin1118

DIY - Mono Block Headphone Amp [MPA2.5]

The jack looks a little different from the one I had though. Great work man!

yeah yah, it's neutrik locking type jack :cans:

r-core trans is in, busy assembling them now !! :grin:

Sennheiser HD600?

yeah bro u read my mind :grin:

bought HD650 from your shop year ago, but sold it away due to some reasons..miss Sennheiser sounds badly :cry:

Hi! Can you tell me where you bought the beautiful chassis and the price? Also, looks like you use alot of different hookup cables :))

the chassis is custom made by hohodiy

Nice amp. :thumbup: I believe you can easily find a HD650 in marketplace at reasonable price.

Edited by ical

Nice amp. :thumbup: I believe you can easily find a HD650 in marketplace at reasonable price.

tks manz..yeah, looking forward to meet Aron soon :lust:

Just met up with Alvin and listen briefly to this solid machine, very well built and drive the HD600 like hammer hitting tofu. Alvin has generously left his baby with me for a while in my store to audition at my own time, kudos to him... for trying to poison me!

Just met up with Alvin and listen briefly to this solid machine, very well built and drive the HD600 like hammer hitting tofu. Alvin has generously left his baby with me for a while in my store to audition at my own time, kudos to him... for trying to poison me!

Hammer hitting tofu. Pretty apt way of describing the mpa2.5 with the hd600. It does seem to grab hold of the hd600 and make it come alive. Alvin you know which senn to get now!

Hammer hitting tofu. Pretty apt way of describing the mpa2.5 with the hd600. It does seem to grab hold of the hd600 and make it come alive. Alvin you know which senn to get now!

yeah, vol knob @ 9o'clock the Senn already very well driven.

oh no...another vote for the HD600...any HD650 supporter here? :lol: