Sign in to follow this  
david watt

SOLD

Selling the XLR caps as listed below:

1 pair of Pure copper gold plated XLR cap (Male)

IPB Image

2 pairs of Pure copper gold plated XLR cap (Female)

IPB Image

Specifications:

1) Made of pure copper, the best effective material to isolate EMI and RFI noise absorption.

2) The best 24 carat gold-plating techniques

3) Completely fit over unused connectors, protect them from oxidation, dust and corrosion.

4) Pure Teflon inside, the best material for isolation.

5) Non shorting design to reserve all signal from the source

Review:

"As I plugged in the XLR caps and hit the play button, I was shocked! Katie Melua's voice emerged with such delicacy and refinement. Her voice was free from grain and I could depict her better emotionally. Without the XLR caps, her voice was masked with a layer of whitish hash. This greatly impacted the nuances inherent in Katedtie's voice. Not only this, there was such incisiveness that was infused into the overall presentation. Everything seemed to be energized with better presence, higher density and more solidly portrayed within the acoustical space. Without the XLR caps, things seemed flat and lethargic, making listening to music a chores rather than an enjoyment."

Quoted from: http://www.enjoythemusic.com/Magazine/equi..._audio_caps.htm

Condition is near new - no signs of oxidation. Initially bought them as i am using RCA cables. Shortly after, i have switched to XLR and the caps are spare now.

Bought them from MusicLink for S$48 per pair.

Edited by david watt