Sign in to follow this  
Kachui

Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle came on stage so unassuming, and when she started singing she was stunning. I felt the song she sang was really meaningful to her own life and that gave so much emotion to it. It is better than Ellen Paige's (the singer she wants to emulate) rendition in my opinion.

Marvellous!

Susan smoothens out Elain's redition and notches a pitch higher. Elain sounds a tag more emotional while Susan, a soaring defiance in the tone. Both reditions are welcome!

I like the way the camera captured the sneering looks some people in the audience gave her when she walked out and stated that she would like to be a professional singer and would like to emulate Elaine Paige, and then totally blew everybody away when she started singing...a lesson indeed for us not to be quick with our judgments or to look down on people.

Wonder if Susan Boyle can be successful like this previous winner of Britains Got Talent...he has sold millions of albums...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEo5bjnJViA&feature=related

I think she might be more successful. Susan Boyle has generated so much more attention than Paul Potts did. But then again, being a little cynical here and not discounting her amazing story, the audience might be tired out of another "singing sensation" from Britain's Got Talent, and want a different kind of winner this time round.

Edited by kevinsit

I think she might be more successful. Susan Boyle has generated so much more attention than Paul Potts did. But then again, being a little cynical here and not discounting her amazing story, the audience might be tired out of another "singing sensation" from Britain's Got Talent, and want a different kind of winner this time round.

Well, her quirky British eccentricity may endear her to more people than Paul Potts.

she just had a makeover.. and seems to be swamped with tons of interviews. hopefully the makeover doesn't reduce her appeal and the interviews dont distract her from the competition.