a6laze

Ear impressions

I got a rude shock when one of the staff called me up a few hours ahead of my appointment to tell me that the price of making a pair of ear impressions was now $60 PER SIDE. $120 a pair. Well what can i say.

Which company was that?! :blink:

No way man. $120. WTH. a 4 fold increase over what you paid. Actually i got quoted $20 last thursday. If only i had gone on saturday or yesterday like direcow. then it would be $20 or $30 only. Looks like I am gonna go ahead with aron's suggestion and head to digisound at novena square.

No way man. $120. WTH. a 4 fold increase over what you paid. Actually i got quoted $20 last thursday. If only i had gone on saturday or yesterday like direcow. then it would be $20 or $30 only. Looks like I am gonna go ahead with aron's suggestion and head to digisound at novena square.

Yeah...

I know it's been asked like a million times but how much does digisound charge? :blush:

Well aron recommended digisound and i trust him. I had settled to go to thsc since the service seems not too bad till they told me abt the sudden increase in price.

Well aron recommended digisound and i trust him. I had settled to go to thsc since the service seems not too bad till they told me abt the sudden increase in price.

Real scary...

I wonder what's wrong with ace that makes everyone go to digisound :blink:

HAS to be something other than aaron right? >.<

I've been to Ace, and had no problems there, and even after their price increase, they ARE cheaper than digisound. That being said, I'd would also recommend trusting Aron regarding where to get the molds made - after all, they have more experience in this.

I've been to Ace, and had no problems there, and even after their price increase, they ARE cheaper than digisound. That being said, I'd would also recommend trusting Aron regarding where to get the molds made - after all, they have more experience in this.

More experience = more money =X

Went to digisound on wed, made 7 impressions till i finally got a satisfactory pair. 1 on the right, 6 on the left.