WTS - Want To Sell

Description of Item : Sennheiser IE8

Condition : 9/10

Warranty : 2 years from 9 March 2009

Selling price : $480 (slightly NEG)

Preferred Location : Town/West MRT Line

Preferred Mode of Contact : SMS

Contact Detail : 9 one 77 511 four

The IE8 is no stranger to all, the condition is pristine, it has over 300 hours of burn in and usage. Reason for selling is simply because I cannot justify owning both the Atrio and the IE8 and leaving one unused while i use the other. My preference is the Atrios is because i enjoy my music more, and enjoying stage monitoring more with them.

I am including 2 sets of Sony Hybrid Tips (S sized) with this IE8, purchased from the Sony Service Center at Wisma. I paid about $24 ($6/piece, 2 sets is 4 pieces) for it, so you're getting $24 more in value if you use small sized sleeves like me. The isolation is the best with the Hybrid tips.

SMS me for a quick deal. Cheers!

I have been informed by a kind fellow forumer that the Stereo walk in promotion is about my asking price.

However, I don't think the Stereo walk in promotion includes over 300 hours of burn in (and we all know that burn in is required for the IE8 to sound its best), and it also does not include the two pairs of Sony Hybrid Tips that i'm including as well. You have my personal assurance that the IE8 looks like what you'll get buying brand new, but sounds WAY BETTER than what you get from a brand new set.

As mentioned also, the price is slightly negotiable. But please be reasonable in your offers as well.

Up for the day!

Been getting a few trade offers. As mentioned above, i'm looking to offload the IE8 to keep only the Atrio, so that means i'm not looking to trade it with anything at all because I don't want to have too many things on hand that i can't use.

Thanks!