Reshelling is possible but additional drivers not recommended/possible.

Than that is just too bad for my ck9. The cable is giving me problem and I thought it might be excellent time to upgrade...

Hi Aron,

I'm e guy who ordered the custom ER4-S.

Will it be included in the shipment that will likely arrive next week?

Thanks.

Edited by a6laze

Hi Aron,

I'm e guy who ordered the custom ER4-S.

Will it be included in the shipment that will likely arrive next week?

Thanks.

Totally clear ER4s, yes, it's together. Had another guy doing the same cool clear color, best thing even, Westone's clear ES2 wires are in too.

They will be shipping out these few days so if nothing goes wrong, I should have them by next week.

that quite fast :shocking:

i sent in mine same time as sHaRkKaE so i'm assuming mine coming back and most importantly my driver no problem! whew. :prettyprincess::grin:

Totally clear ER4s, yes, it's together. Had another guy doing the same cool clear color, best thing even, Westone's clear ES2 wires are in too.

wha hope to see the clear customs in the flesh before they get collected. :shifty:

That's really fast. And the clear ES2 wires are a plus.

Looking forward to collection date. :))

Just came back from Stereo.

First batch all very fast collected. Didnt saw the clear customs in time. :bash:

By the time i collected mine, only left sHaRkKaE haven collect. :whistle:

Anyway must applaud the turnaround time for reshelling. I sent my impressions to Stereo on 23 May and the first batch was shipped out on 25 May, expected time was 3-4weeks from 25 May but they arrived on 10 Jun. :grin:

What a nice surprise when i received the call from Aron. :wub:

Pictures, review/impression to come next week. Wanna spend some time getting to know my new toy first. :grin:

Had a bit of time to shoot some reshelled customs that came in today. B) There were a few more pretty ones that I didn't managed to shoot because they came to collect M + 1 (almost within an hour).

IPB Image

Etymotic Research ER4S

IPB Image

D-Jays

IPB Image

Westone UM2 upgraded to triple drivers

Sweet looking...now muz wait for the Ety users to give their feedback on whether the customs sound anything like the universal :DD