but i can always make custom tips for the universals rite? i thought this sounded like a good idea coz saw somewhere earlier that the price to reshell would be ard $150. bt then nw its gona add up to half the price of a W3 i kinda dun see the point. might as well invest the money to get a new sounding pair of iems. but the custom thingy is damn tempting. problem abt making custom tips for universals is that it will make the iems stick out. kinda sad coz i like the low profile and comfort of the UMs so much that i swear nt to touch any other iems.

Just gotta say that $150 might mean peanuts to you but not to other people who value the custom comfort and fit that it comes with. Boils down to your personal preferences.

Some might prefer a better sound with custom tips while others might want it to be in a custom shell itself.

Non-monetary value vs monetary value. Which to choose? :grin:

tink u misunderstood me somehow. 150 is in no way peanuts to me. wat i meant was i saw in an earlier post that the cost to reshell would be around 150 and i though it was worth it. bt nw i just found out its more around the range of half of a pair of W3s, so i dun find it worth it personally. thats all...

anyway... its a tough choice bt i tink i'll stick to universals coz i haf no probs with fit wif my triple flanges.

if $ is concern, always can choose hobby like collect stamp. :)

obviously a statement from an "uninformed" person. stamp collection, at its extreme, is anything but a cheap hobby...

obviously a statement from an "uninformed" person. stamp collection, at its extreme, is anything but a cheap hobby...

Yet to see a ltd ed custom iem, maybe except for the companies which went bust. hahaha

No... It a limited ed tf10p serial 0004/1000 in the 1st place. so after reshell, it a limited ed custom tf10p serial 0004/1000

Oh ya you reminded me! hahaha