Nope.

Eh Aron but I read on headfi that they are able to do that already as well as SE530 + 1 driver. And I think someone emailed UM, and they can do a 6 driver upgrade from a SE530 but the price is abit :sweat: .

Not too sure about the TF10 yet though although they said its underway.

Ok guys, I think I'm the only one to have done impressions at 3 different places.

1) That one at Taka (forgot the name), was $30 long long ago.

He's a bit hard to get, can get quite busy since it's a one man show. Price is the cheapest (now). I think as long as you can get an appt with him he did pretty solid work. And now that he provides bite blocks (as I read) it's pretty much a done deal here. Got very good seal with my FreQshows, so impressions were sufficiently deep enough.

2) THSC (was $30, now $120)

My right ear impression was a little shallow, doesn't even go past the 2nd bend. And the audiologist kept talking to me to get me to talk till I couldn't hear, presumably to test if the mold had hardened. And he wasn't happy when I was charged $30. I think service wise they aren't that great, but it depends on which audiologist you get (they're quite well staffed) and well, nowadays rather expensive. Make sure you go to them with clear instructions.

3) Digisound (at lucky plaza) ($64)

Very simple, no questions asked, probably done this many many times for us guys. Not the cheapest, but hey, got the job done. No bite block, but she reminded me to keep my mouth open. Impression went nice and deep (to the sensitive part in my ear, deepest ever for me.)

I go with either the Taka dude or Digisound, but as I recall, Digisound has more branches and better opening hours, as long as you're willing to pay more.

Well, this cost me quite a bit of money, but hey I hope it was helpful. Also, have never tried Jaben.

Edited by direcow

Eh Aron but I read on headfi that they are able to do that already as well as SE530 + 1 driver. And I think someone emailed UM, and they can do a 6 driver upgrade from a SE530 but the price is abit :sweat: .

Not too sure about the TF10 yet though although they said its underway.

Due to the fact that UM doesn't have Shure drivers used in the SE530, I really don't know how the 6 drivers add up is going to sound... like UM said before, they can add drivers easily but how they sound is really another question. :shifty::grin:

Due to the fact that UM doesn't have Shure drivers used in the SE530, I really don't know how the 6 drivers add up is going to sound... like UM said before, they can add drivers easily but how they sound is really another question. :shifty::grin:

I see. Ok, Looks like I may have to settle for a reshelling of my SE420 without the driver addition