Hope they dun test till forget to do my reshelling. :cry:

Pray Hard that my days without listening to music is over soon. :verysad:

Hope they dun test till forget to do my reshelling. :cry:

Pray Hard that my days without listening to music is over soon. :verysad:

patience, my friend. the reward is worth the wait. i think. still contemplating whether to reshell my tf10. lol.

patience, my friend. the reward is worth the wait. i think. still contemplating whether to reshell my tf10. lol.

I think so 2, its rewarding. :holiday:

But ppl around me are complaining about me being a lil bi-polarish :rclxub: from the wait....

Guess i cant wait to recover my sanity as well. :grin:

i think their business is getting a bit too good... not that its a bad thing provided they can shorten the lead time instead of increasing it.

i also 等到花兒也謝了...

Edited by Morgan Wu

i think their business is getting a bit too good... not that its a bad thing provided they can shorten the lead time instead of increasing it.

i also 等到花兒也謝了...

:sweat: i hope yours and mine arrive soon. :yes: Went to ask last week while i was there. Anxious man. :verysad:

anyone knows if remolding the er4s will change the resistance? like from the s sound sig to the p sound sig etc

if i'm not wrong, the resistance of the er4 is basically in the cables and not the drivers.

if you want the er4p, use the er4p cables. if you want the er4s, use the er4s cables. there's where the resistance comes from. of course, provided you do not get an impedance adaptor.

i'm quite sure about this, but do correct me if i'm wrong. :))

anyone knows if remolding the er4s will change the resistance? like from the s sound sig to the p sound sig etc

I read somewhere that ER4p/s cannot be "remoulded".

UM will use procure the drivers from their end. Anyone can confirm?

I read somewhere that ER4p/s cannot be "remoulded".

UM will use procure the drivers from their end. Anyone can confirm?

For Etymotic Research ER4 series, customers need not send in their used ER4. UM has the original drivers used and will custom everything from scratch in their lab.

:sweat: i hope yours and mine arrive soon. :yes: Went to ask last week while i was there. Anxious man. :verysad:

We are expecting a batch of customs on Tuesday, the rest will come after UM re-open from CNY which is around the 22th Feb :rclxub:, expect delays for those who did their reshell between late Jan - Feb.

Those who wish to do UM reshells or custom after 9th Feb, sending your ear impressions to us after the 22th Feb will reduce the unnecessary waiting time during the CNY.

We are expecting a batch of customs on Tuesday, the rest will come after UM re-open from CNY which is around the 22th Feb :rclxub:, expect delays for those who did their reshell between late Jan - Feb.

Those who wish to do UM reshells or custom after 9th Feb, sending your ear impressions to us after the 22th Feb will reduce the unnecessary waiting time during the CNY.

:grin: thanks for the info. Hopefully mines on Tuesday. Chk my previous PM. any prizes for predicting "something" during the CNY? :P

Just kidding, some of my ex colleagues went into logistics always happen. I'll pray hard for everyone who is waiting for theirs as well. ^_^

Sounds good to me :drool: