anyone else waiting for the customs to arrive this batch?

guess UM is back to work today after long CNY break.

i'm waiting for my se530 remolds :D

thats long. are u doing anything special like adding drivers or artwork? stereo got back to u with the info?hopefully the wait is shortened. :P

nothing special, normal reshell only :(

you guys do know that there is such a thing called 'PM' here, as with many other forums. ;)

No updates from UM yet, I'm sure they are busy like hell and rushing them is never a good idea. But do be a little more patient during this season as they were closed for business for 2 weeks during CNY so most will have to wait at least 6 weeks.

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

stereo was saying most probably will arrive sometime this week. the guys from stereo were very polite and patient explaining the delay to me.

kudos to them

will surely reccomend reshelling with them

thanks again

:blink: whoa!! thats a lot of drivers!

Aron,

previously, it is not recommended to add drivers to se530 due to perceived poorer SQ. May I know how they manage to rectify the problem and is there possibility of a demo? =X

I'm interested as my se530 warranty is almost up and the cable seem to be stiffening up (its should be a matter of time before the cables give up on me).

Edited by metrablue

:blink: whoa!! thats a lot of drivers!

Aron,

previously, it is not recommended to add drivers to se530 due to perceived poorer SQ. May I know how they manage to rectify the problem and is there possibility of a demo? =X

I'm interested as my se530 warranty is almost up and the cable seem to be stiffening up (its should be a matter of time before the cables give up on me).

I'm guess they have been testing with many different configuration and finally got something that works for SE530. We don't have a demo for it at the moment.