Nice nice, just askin, can i have the pricing for reshelling westone 3 into 4, 6 and 8 drivers? Cos i just got my westone3, may do reshelling in future.

Just got my remolded SE530s from Stereo today!

Choice of colors not very good, but here is a photo attached below.

[attachmentid=4470]

Even though I just got my remolds ... just wondering, how much does it cost to upgrade TF10s to 6-8 drivers through SE? :D

post-5437-1268155530.jpg

Collected mine yesterday and asked about the 6 and 8 drivers, 6 drivers reshell is $600++ and 8 drivers is $1000++, sending in another TF10 for 8 driver reshell this week.

but wouldnt the sound be weird if we add the extra drivers? cause i mean like they aren't from the same company

Edited by podsidot

but wouldnt the sound be weird if we add the extra drivers? cause i mean like they aren't from the same company

Actually all the makers use drivers made from OEMs, but the magic sauce is how its tuned.

Hi all,

haven't touched this forum since I got my Freq shows..

I'm anticipating the new iphone soon and wanted to use that as my main hp/listening device.

I'd like to be able to use the remold with the iphone.

UM said they can do it with the vi cable, but they need me to send the cable over? any idea why? i thought it'd be a standard UE custom jack? are the customs different from the triplefi slots?

I know the triple fi has this recessed bit which is also on the vi...

My quandry is this.. i've read about the vi cables not lasting very long and if i'm too disappointed with them I'd want to go back to standard null audio/ue/westone cables... would this be possible or am I stuck with some slot that can only fit the triplefi kinda cables?