I was told that Stereo receives at least 5 customs orders a day, so I don't think you need to worry too much about sharing.

didn't happen for me...

Just to make things clear, my previous statement that Stereo "receives at least 5 customs orders a day" is something that somebody told me, I have no way of verifying its truth. And I didn't order any customs from them. Their prices do sound reasonable though.

Just sent in my ue tf10 to reshell at PS outlet.

Price of re-shelling for those interested.

ear impression (digisound @ novena square2) - $64.20

reshell only - $159

westone es2 50" clear - $66

shipping fedex - $50

Total - $339.2o

This thread is not for that purpose. Please go to the right section.

Great! Show me how can you post in B n S when you yourself only have 36 post in total. :grin:

Sorry guys..

hey anyone here has reshelled their ck100s?

and is it possible to add a bass driver to the ck100 as the only thing wrong (sadly) with them is the bass quality and quantity =(

Thanks for the comments.

These are my initial impressions for my UM6x. Please dont fault me if i use the wrong terms :)

The bass on my UM6x are much tighter right now. If you compare the original UM3x, the bass is quite flat. I'd say that the bass is somewhere between the W3 and UM3x. One thing I've noticed is that, if you listen to the UM6x at lower levels, the bass can get a tad bloated. But when you really listen on your personal listening level, it gets tighter.

The highs are faster and you really can hear the details of the cymbals crashing as the drumstick hits. I'd say that it's just about right. comparing the highs to the UM3x, it is slightly brighter. But because of the bass, I would think that it evens it out nicely.

The mids are more forward if you're listening to a rock, live or acoustic song. The vocals are really clear as compared to the UM3x. For an electronic song, the vocals are not as forward but I can live with it.

The soundstage is definitely wider and longer in depth. height wise, I think that it is relatively the same. At the moment, those are my impressions :)

Oh, my setup is SCSAG DIYMOD 5th Gen + SCSAG LOD with BG CAPS + iBasso D4

Cheers!

hi just to check with you guys how long it takes for yours to come after sending it out? it stated 5 weeks but surely shorter than that right? i sent mine in july 2nd though.

Edited by 1pin