i got mine exactly 1 month after i sent out :) yours should come back no later then aug 2. just in time for ndp. hahha!

i see around 1 month! btw how much does the 6 driver um3x cost you? :DD

hmm, if you like the blue IEM, which is a custom, you should consider getting a UM Mage, but that will cost a little more than your current budget.

As for a TF10 reshell, the universal TF10 cost approximately $600 (guys correct me if I'm wrong, lost touch of prices), and an additional >$300 perform do a reshell. Not advisable unless you already have a TF10.

Edited by metrablue

hmm, if you like the blue IEM, which is a custom, you should consider getting a UM Mage, but that will cost a little more than your current budget.

As for a TF10 reshell, the universal TF10 cost approximately $600 (guys correct me if I'm wrong, lost touch of prices), and an additional >$300 perform do a reshell. Not advisable unless you already have a TF10.

he could get a 2nd hand tf10 along the price of 3xx, and then the reshelling price comes in.

but still nothing is better than a brand new one of course

so it would cost bout 600?

not too bad i might consider :D but can test the iem that isnt moulded to your ear?

for your info my friend bought a 2nd hand uetf10 at 350 plus the reshelling at 340 total to 690.

u can try the universal uetf10 but after reshell will sound different i suppose. haven't receive mine yet =p

will it be worth it to reshell a SE210 or it would be better to leave it dead and spoilt.

the cables broke off the se210 after 3 years of abuse..