An update: When you decide to turn your old universal earphones into customs you can also add more drivers to your IEM.

For example, UE triplefi10pro is a triple driver universal IEM, you can add an additional 4th driver (mid) and turn your old TF10pro into a 4 driver custom IEM.

This service is currently applicable for the following IEMs at an additional cost,

- Westone UM1 to a triple driver

- Westone UM2 to a triple driver

- UE SF5pro to a triple driver

- UE TF10pro to a quad driver

We will finalized all pricing, promotions and officially offer this service and product coming this Monday.

Some standard colors for custom IEM.

IPB Image

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

An update: When you decide to turn your old universal earphones into customs you can also add more drivers to your IEM.

For example, UE triplefi10pro is a triple driver universal IEM, you can add an additional 4th driver (mid) and turn your old TF10pro into a 4 driver custom IEM.

This service is currently applicable for the following IEMs at an additional cost,

- Westone UM1 to a triple driver

- Westone UM2 to a dual driver

- UE SF5pro to a triple driver

- UE TF10pro to a quad driver

We will finalized all pricing, promotions and officially offer this service and product coming this Monday.

Some standard colors for custom IEM.

IPB Image

Shouldn't it be "Westone UM2 to a triple driver" since Westone UM2 is already a dual driver iem?

there'll be updated prices for just reshelling too right?

man i wonder how they make the shell one piece. most other customs are body and faceplate right...

so they can either make a whole new IEM for u, or upgrade or just reshell?

My first impression was that it sounded very much like the UE10pro except this has the sparkling treble and soundstage I find missing in the UE but available on my ACS T2.

Those who like the UE10pro but prefer to only pay half the original price can seriously look into this.

This is interesting!

Can I get our ear mold impression done at SE & order this?

This is interesting!

Go for audiologist cost about 30~60

there'll be updated prices for just reshelling too right?

man i wonder how they make the shell one piece. most other customs are body and faceplate right...

so they can either make a whole new IEM for u, or upgrade or just reshell?

Damn busy lately but will try to come out with the promotion tomorrow.

Is the reshell possible for dynamic driver IEMs like the Futuresonics Atrios?

Only armature drivers.

This is interesting!

You only have one set of ears so I would recommend you do the ear impressions by an audiologist. Request for "open jaw" impressions and try to keep as still as possible as small movements can affect the ear impressions accuracy.

Damn busy lately but will try to come out with the promotion tomorrow.

Only armature drivers.

You only have one set of ears so I would recommend you do the ear impressions by an audiologist. Request for "open jaw" impressions and try to keep as still as possible as small movements can affect the ear impressions accuracy.

Let's see what poison you announce tomorrow. My tft10 pro is about to move into the starting line for sprint to quad drivers :P