hmm

can they add extra drivers to my shure 530 lol :D

very interested in seeing 4 drivers shure 530.....

You can reshell a SE530 but cannot add drivers because it has been tested but sound..... :wacko: so this service is not available for SE530 users.

How about the UM3x? Can it be made quads? :party:

And perhaps *ahem ahem* the IE8 becoming dual dynamic drivers? :party:

Also I was told by one of the staff at Stereo that I could also reshell my Senn IE8s. I take it after reading this thread that this is not the case?

Today went down to SE to check out the prices, thinking that it wont cost more than um56 as it was quoted early on. But to my horror, it was much more expensive than um56. That prices that was quoted by the staff there was even more than livewires. Currently I'm saving for UE triple fi 10 pro. Saw this post and was wowed by the reshelling thing as triple fi looks weird. So maybe re-shelling will look better. But by adding the price of Triple fi 10 pro + re-shelling + adding an addition driver cost a bomb. Might as well add a couple more hundred to get UE11pro. Maybe the staff explain to me wrongly or i misunderstood him. But if the price listed is correct, might as well get livewires or even ue10pro. Sorry if I sounded offensive. Haha.

Today went down to SE to check out the prices, thinking that it wont cost more than um56 as it was quoted early on. But to my horror, it was much more expensive than um56. That prices that was quoted by the staff there was even more than livewires. Currently I'm saving for UE triple fi 10 pro. Saw this post and was wowed by the reshelling thing as triple fi looks weird. So maybe re-shelling will look better. But by adding the price of Triple fi 10 pro + re-shelling + adding an addition driver cost a bomb. Might as well add a couple more hundred to get UE11pro. Maybe the staff explain to me wrongly or i misunderstood him. But if the price listed is correct, might as well get livewires or even ue10pro. Sorry if I sounded offensive. Haha.

You joined sgheadphones just to post this? :sweat:

you dont sound offensive, just sounded like one of the typical type of posters on the other forums. :doh:

:b2t

Still waiting for official announcement/finalisation of prices of all the various options by Aron.

For reshelling price, i'm guessing it will be roughly similar to Singapura's reshelling service.

i think OP was referring to reshelling being cheaper than UM56..

i'm sure making a whole custom IEM with drivers would be more expensive..

am i right stereo?

are you sure? not that i side Stereo, just that i feel their price is always on the lower side and with great service....

I think the best thing is to wait for the official announcement by Aron himself.

Besides, Aron did a comparison between the UE10 pro vs the shop's triple driver customs.

are you sure? not that i side Stereo, just that i feel their price is always on the lower side and with great service....

Can't agree more. As a customer, I only take side to whoever that offer me the best service and price. So far, Stereo meet my expectation. :thumbup: Journey from my place in Pasir Ris to Woodlands is damn far but I would say it worth the trip. Especially the honesty from Aron, instead of promoting his products, he discourage me from buying at times. :bash: More like a friend than some typical salesman.

Edited by ical