Jays IEM no problem. China DIY cable is $30 and Westone ES2 wires about $50+. Westone cable highly recommended.

Wah.. This means I can re-shell my Q-Jays? :DD

consider me very very interested..

LOL.. Soon it will be common sight to see custom every where we go. It will hard to differentiate Reshelling customs to high-end custom like ue11pro.

Jays IEM no problem. China DIY cable is $30 and Westone ES2 wires about $50+. Westone cable highly recommended.

Steady.

Now to find the cash + time to go do ear impressions. :grin:

Busy week... :bash:

Reshelling fees is currently fixed at SGD$159 (standard colors/no artwork/DIY cables)

Does this apply to the Etymotic ER4p/s/b customs as well?

Does this apply to the Etymotic ER4p/s/b customs as well?

It is a little different for Ety users, since extracting drivers from the original ER4 may result in damaging the drivers itself, UM custom engineers will provide original ER4S/P/B drivers and reshell together without your ER4. Of course, it will cost more than $159 since they have to include the drivers but everything can be reshell and done within $500. For that, you will get a custom ER4p/s/b with detachable wires options.

It is a little different for Ety users, since extracting drivers from the original ER4 may result in damaging the drivers itself, UM custom engineers will provide original ER4S/P/B drivers and reshell together without your ER4. Of course, it will cost more than $159 since they have to include the drivers but everything can be reshell and done within $500. For that, you will get a custom ER4p/s/b with detachable wires options.

thanks for the reply...when u say with detachable wire options u mean the price includes a DIY cable already or there is an option to buy at a special price?

thanks for the reply...when u say with detachable wire options u mean the price includes a DIY cable already or there is an option to buy at a special price?

As for now, only UM's full custom Aero, UM4 and mini comes with original Westone ES2 wires. Other reshelled ER4 or reshelling services comes without wires, you can purchase UM's DIY cables for $30 or Westone ES2 wires for $50+.

i wonder how the W3 customs sound...compared to ES3X.. :think::think:

A reshelled Westone UM3x would be closer in sound signature to the ES3x.

Same here with the 530 for me. W3 sounds a bit recessed to me in the mids. There's a slight bass boost. I'm not a bass person.