Stereo_Electronics

Share your audio tweaks

I can help you with that! I think I still have space at home to setup. :innocent:

Aww, that's so nice of you... :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Was listening to my O2, which I have not listened to for at least 2-3 weeks, on Sat with the QR8s on it (on headband above drivers)...

Then I heard some weird interference and what sounded like a failing driver :shocking::shocking:

But to be fair, didn't listen to the O2s before setting the QR8s... so I quickly took the headphones and QR8s off and put them back in the boxes... and sadly, cried a little...

But then I took my Jade out and wooo yeah.... forgot all about the O2s...

Last night took the O2 out again (without the QR8s) and it was fine again...

So dunno if its the QR8s or because I didnt let it warm up enough, but this has never happened before.

Perhaps I will try the QR8s again to verify but the 1st experience did leave me sh*tless... :wacko::wacko:

Wow! Your QR-8 so powerful. :grin: Nothing to do with it, time to look for another O2.

Edited by ical

Wow! Your QR-8 so powerful. :grin: Nothing to do with it, time to look for another O2.

Thought so too but wanna be sure, so will test it out again.

Yeah, that night almost pissed in my pants and frantically searched the net for another pair... :sweat:

The thought of only having 5 electrostats made me shiver :grin::grin::grin:

Told you already, go into the new headphone. They don't call it DYNAMIC for nothing. Old stuff like Stax always has problem and give way anytime. That's why Stax is sometime call slack. You see, I've no problem with mine. Spoilt just get another new one. And there's always new model to try. Don't you guys agreed with me. :grin:

You know how to use QR-8 or not? Don't like just sell it to me lah. Don't know how to swim say swimming trunk too big. :grin:

Edited by ical

Told you already, go into the new headphone. They don't call it DYNAMIC for nothing. Old stuff like Stax always has problem and give way anytime. That's why Stax is sometime call slack.

Aiyah, Stax already very BIG soundstage, excellent resolution and super detail that's why the QR8 no work mah... :thumbup:

I agree lah, dynamic got lots to compensate for, that's why need so many tweaks.. :whistle::whistle:

Actually, its more like SEX! It sounds soooo intimate and smooth like gliding your hand through the naked body of a beautiful woman... so fine is the resolution, it almost feels like as if you are running your fingers over the svelt lithe curves.. you feel every little bump... every strand of hair... every imperfection...

Music becomes engaging.... every note seems to tingle... the experience after just leaves you so weak and breathless...

You see, I've no problem with mine. Spoilt just get another new one. And there's always new model to try. Don't you guys agreed with me. :grin:

Yup, dynamic can just throw if spoil cos' its a dime a dozen and totally not worth repairing.. I agree... totally.

Well, at least you're happy trying to make them sound better but in the end what you fail to realise is...

You are trying to make your dynamics sound like ELECTROSTATS!! :yes::yes::yes:

Yeah........ :prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess:

You know how to use QR-8 or not? Don't like just sell it to me lah. Don't know how to swim say swimming trunk too big. :grin:

No lah, decided to use them as footers for wood chairs, sure makes it easier to slide. :lol::lol::lol:

Aiyah, Stax already very BIG soundstage, excellent resolution and super detail that's why the QR8 no work mah... :thumbup:

I agree lah, dynamic got lots to compensate for, that's why need so many tweaks.. :whistle::whistle:

Actually, its more like SEX! It sounds soooo intimate and smooth like gliding your hand through the naked body of a beautiful woman... so fine is the resolution, it almost feels like as if you are running your fingers over the svelt lithe curves.. you feel every little bump... every strand of hair... every imperfection...

Music becomes engaging.... every note seems to tingle... the experience after just leaves you so weak and breathless...

Yup, dynamic can just throw if spoil cos' its a dime a dozen and totally not worth repairing.. I agree... totally.

Well, at least you're happy trying to make them sound better but in the end what you fail to realise is...

You are trying to make your dynamics sound like ELECTROSTATS!! :yes::yes::yes:

Yeah........ :prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess:

No lah, decided to use them as footers for wood chairs, sure makes it easier to slide. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

This old man is too stubborn. No hope already. :grin:

Hey hey hey.. who you calling old???

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Stax is kinda "flat" too...heh, heh...did not know you like flat women. ;)

Is stax really that good?

Please, don't get the old man started on his sex....oppsss......I mean Stax pep talks.

Is stax really that good?

It is "sexy" with "LITTLE bumps"...his own words, not mine. :shifty: