Stereo_Electronics

Share your audio tweaks

I used to dig ear only. But the digger can't reach deep into the hole :whistle: usually i dig after i wash and they are easy to come out... yesterday i manage to dig out a huge lump and popping my sf5eb in, the highs suddenly reappear :party:

My ear canal is dry type therefore wax always clog up where my dad's ear canal is oily type therefore it always clean...

Edited by theory_87

Got the millennium cd-mat today. I was prepared to be underwhelmed. I placed it in my cdp, switched on my active speakers and played a familiar track.

Wow. Wow. and Wow.

It has been a long time since the phrase "hear things your ears has never heard before " has been used. However in this case, this phrase is really applicable.

Thumbs up for this tweak :thumbup:

is the Acoustic silk foam any good help?

any1 want to share a box? 3 person shared cost about 4 upsized mac meal each

it does work on my set up as described on the website :cans:

in fact 4 or 5 person can share a box. you don't really need a lot.

Hey,want to ask about something..i am unsure what is the item,i saw it from kachui old rig post,on top of his preamp..there is something like a weight,where can i get that as i would like to try out if it will improve sound further..haha

That's actually the TAOC footer TITE-25MF. It comes in a set of 4 but most use only 3 for better stability. So I believe he use the spare as stabilizer. I also used it previously, it does improve imaging with lower noise, but not day and nite improvement.

http://www.taoc.gr.jp/insulator.html#hybrid

Edited by ical

Where can I look for Shakti stone or the VPI (similar to shakti) ?

Many years back first came across a friend tried the VPI by moving across the power transformer does give some sort of impart increase & decrease in sound as he moves!

Has any of you guys came across Bedini CD Clarifier?

Where can I look for Shakti stone or the VPI (similar to shakti) ?

I remember Audio Note carry something similiar. Do check with them.

Does anybody know where I can find Isoclean fuses locally? I was at MusiclinkAV today and they only stocked Furutech and Hifi Tuning. I really like the Furutech rhodium fuses, but I thought I'd try something different this time.

Want to ask about stabliser on top of the equiment,will it be a better choice to get the TAOC SBL-13MT or the TAOC 25MF?thanks everyone for the input

Want to ask about stabliser on top of the equiment,will it be a better choice to get the TAOC SBL-13MT or the TAOC 25MF?thanks everyone for the input

Shun Mook's Mpingo Disc.

Just place one to three disc on top of your preamp, CD transport, DA converter etc..

When this disc is excited by any external acoustic energy, it will resonate throughout the entire audible spectrum, thus overriding unwanted harmonic distortions and at the same enriching the musical reproduction....

Can I check where you guys get the millennium cd-mat? Is it available locally? If someone could PM me the price, that would be great. Thanks!

Can I check where you guys get the millennium cd-mat? Is it available locally? If someone could PM me the price, that would be great. Thanks!

it available @ Audio Basic and X Audio.

the price might have gone up? Do call direct to check.

Phone numbers can refer to "Announcements/Offers" thread.

I just got the Acoustic Revive QR-8s earlier today and had a nice chat with the guy from X Audio.

I'm pretty impressed at what these little things can do... even to a portable rig. It's as if I changed the amp to a much better one.

The sound feels so much fuller and yet clarity is hardly compromised at all

Very very good stuff. =D