Sign in to follow this  
cgmx2

recommendations for new player

hi guys,

im currently an owner of iriver h320 and ue superfi5. I listen to mostly rock, metal and trance.

Recently, my h320's batt is dying and theres no more h320 available in the market. I would very much like to have another h320 if theres any cos they are seriously 1 of the best players (in terms of sound quality) i have ever owned, imo. Im wondering if there is any other similar players available and could recommend me. I would prefer a player with superb sound quality over style, ergonomics etc.

thanks

The cowon D2+ has great sound quality... but its memory is limited to 4GB or 8GB with expansion SD slot.

The cowon D2+ has great sound quality... but its memory is limited to 4GB or 8GB with expansion SD slot.

16gb internal, + 32gb sdhc :)

You can get a Sansa Fuze too, just that you can only claim warranty direct from Sandisk because Ban Leong dropped them from their line of products.

16gb internal, + 32gb sdhc :)

Must be blind... did not see that they have increase the internal storage space to 16GB :P sori... my bad

You can get a Sansa Fuze too, just that you can only claim warranty direct from Sandisk because Ban Leong dropped them from their line of products.

almost impossible to find product.... till they restock

TS, try to get a new battery for your player?

Worcell sells a compatible one for the H320, which allowed me to keep using mine.

Edited by radioactive28

Guest jacj6049

i second this

Guest Hottopic

TS, try to get a new battery for your player?

Worcell sells a compatible one for the H320, which allowed me to keep using mine.

1+

Don't let another H300 die! :D

How about the COWON S9?

Recently, it is a hot product in Japan.

Just bought the last Sansa Fuze in Sim Lim area.... think it is really the last one in Singapore.

It is pink colour, but I must say, the built quality is good and the sound is really nice!

I think the only way to get this will be to order from web. Have checked with most stores in Sim Lim, including Song Brothers... they are no longer carrying Sansa nowadays.

There are only some new sansa available, known as Sansa View (saw some in Funan), but heard the sound quality is not as good as the Clip or Fuze.

Or get Sony X1060... looks nice (saw it in the airport, Sonystyle, T3)!