Sign in to follow this  
weikiat

$2 Headphone Stand

Was shopping in Daiso today...

And wham! This seemingly useless item makes a good headphone stand.

[attachmentid=4137]

:P

post-4264-1243012792_thumb.jpg

argh i didnt saw tis when i went daiso the other day..was looking for the banana stand ppl posted b4...

end up dun hav..now using my speakers to hold my headphone...

argh i didnt saw tis when i went daiso the other day..was looking for the banana stand ppl posted b4...

end up dun hav..now using my speakers to hold my headphone...

lol i was looking for the banana as well but instead found this which i feel is more classy hehe

Hi all,

Just improvised my headphone holder with a rack (cos my study desk cannot accommodate the original clamp of the holder). Not the best VFM solution but just to make good use of what I already have. The rack was bought from Art Friend, and can place my CD cover on the rack while listening.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11839853@N04

Hi all,

Just improvised my headphone holder with a rack (cos my study desk cannot accommodate the original clamp of the holder). Not the best VFM solution but just to make good use of what I already have. The rack was bought from Art Friend, and can place my CD cover on the rack while listening.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11839853@N04

lol hahah cool stuff:)

haha, i have ad700 too..and the stand is a DIY one.. i bought several materials from daiso haha..

post-4422-1243515641_thumb.jpg

haha, i have ad700 too..and the stand is a DIY one.. i bought several materials from daiso haha..

I went to Daison last week but could not find anything suitable. Moreover I was intending to get something that can make use of my (Senn) headphone hanger. Oh the stand which I got from Art Friend, the angle is adjustable and it is very stable.