Sign in to follow this  
Firefox

Sigg Bottles order (Firefox, please take over)

The word 'sgheadphones' in a funky looking font where sg is in blue and headphones white? Awww i thought its gonna be some cool icon like cans picture... maybei should try drawing one

Wha siao, so expensive for another mould, and meaning everyone has to order the same bottle. hmmm bad, then i'll just have 1 bottle. instead of 2. I'm fine with 0.5/0.6/1.0L traveller classic.

*bump*

For all to check the updates on the first thread. So... Is it safe to say that we'd take the free logo on the 0.6L Traveller Classic bottles? If so, we've to decide on the logo & colour to use.

FYI, if this order doesn't fall through, I can still help you guys buy the bottles at the prices stated though.

I want one too ... laugh.gif

EDITED: I want a 0.6l DARK BLUE (not blue ok wink.gif )

Edited by Blues

if we use the logo in the banner, we could use the whole banner and wrap around the whole bottle. (the word "sgheadphones" appears once only of course)

then for that banner, the most matching would be a dark blue bottle what. so lets all stick to this, any objections? biggrin.gif

good idea blaze.

alternatively, we can take the banner and lay it vertically , to kinda fill up all the space. Just a suggestion blush.gif. I don't know if it's gonna appear nice though unsure.gif

firefox, just count me in first. I might change my order (the size of the bottle and the colour) later. let's just fill in all 30 slots first party.gif

Well! let's put it to the floor on the final decision. In the end 'Everybody' have to be satisfied with what they are getting, no? unsure.gif

i want 1 little traveller classic,can i? smile.gif colour...i personally have no objection over the dark blue as the bottle colour wink.gif

If the whole banner can be fitted & made vertical on a blue bottle then I'm in!