Stereo_Electronics

Stereo promotion suggestion, Wednesday 24th June

Nice promotions going on Arron! Being there today, anyway thanks Arron! For letting me try the Ultrasone ED9 just now. Also the HFI780 and ESW10. Want HFI780 arron mod!! :DD

which one you went too..i walk in!LE is not for me..fated...lack of $19.....haha,sh*t man

which one you went too..i walk in!LE is not for me..fated...lack of $19.....haha,sh*t man

Haha I went to the plaza singapura. You went there today also? I was there around 4pm. :))

f*ck man!why never see u?i was there 4 plus~should see you what i thought...i only saw one guy asking for iem and was testing them there...hahas..but well..i no portable rig now..difficult to see me also..hahas...if not will carry a blue shoe bag and u will see a C4...anw..care to share to review u have on the headphones that u tested?maybe do a review!muahaha

f*ck man!why never see u?i was there 4 plus~should see you what i thought...i only saw one guy asking for iem and was testing them there...hahas..but well..i no portable rig now..difficult to see me also..hahas...if not will carry a blue shoe bag and u will see a C4...anw..care to share to review u have on the headphones that u tested?maybe do a review!muahaha

Oh you were there too? Maybe we should head down together someday too. I was asking Arron whether can do the mod for HFI780, but he will not be doing it for now first. And he said you will one of those who owned it. HAHA.

I find the HFI780 very uncontrolled. Bass was too over reacting and stuffs. But still sounds nice with my blackbird though. As he said because it is still not burnt-in. :grin:

muahaha..he know i own it meh?i went in and he say this!looking for LE i say no..becos i lack of $19...sh*t it man...how sad to be a poor student here...special offer price still cant get it...anw...if u find the bass uncontrolled..why u want it!jump to ED9!ED9!ED9!LOL

muahaha..he know i own it meh?i went in and he say this!looking for LE i say no..becos i lack of $19...sh*t it man...how sad to be a poor student here...special offer price still cant get it...anw...if u find the bass uncontrolled..why u want it!jump to ED9!ED9!ED9!LOL

Yeah I said you know ito? He also owned your Arron Mod. Haha.

Tried the ED9, really a monster! Very nice too. But i'm really really curious on the HFI780 Arron mod version. Cause he said that it sounds nearest to the ED9, as compare only to the ultrasone. But way out of my budget, for the ED9! :blush:

Edited by julius

he mean what?sound nearest to the ED9 compare to the other ultrasone models issit?or something?my purpose there is to get my yamaha fife but out of stock then want to go get LE but $19 short of..so sad..haha..but well fated.but julius,i bet u tell him my name,he also dunno..must see face as i never even tell cyrus or aaron my name before...but guess that know my face..but was damn cursious what did aaron say about the HFi780 that he have done..as this is done by him,and i believe he treat the hfi780 as his own baby..haha

Yeah it HFI780 Arron mod sounds nearest to ED9. In term of signature maybe. As what Arron told me.

But there isn't any HFI780 Arron mod there for me to audition it! Sad.. :call:

hahas,the mod will basically control the original hfi780 that u test i believe...you try the original version right?haha..that one is too overwhelm to hear even with burn in...haha...anw..i will go to woodland one often only as i study in rp..plaza sing is like 40 mins away for me...sad sad...i like how the look of the plaza sing stereo...but the space is smaller than woodland..so yah...