Sign in to follow this  
sgr1

Second hand CDs

hello, does anyone know if there's any 2nd hand CD shop with good stock? There used to be one at Marina Square but that kinda evolved to something else now :(

Wow, I didn't know there was a 2nd hand CD shop here in SG. =)

Information on this might be interesting.

I also buy 2nd hand CDs. Have you tried FS threads at jaben and echoloft. I bought a ton of old CDs by that means. =)

If I'm not wrong, the shop name is That CD Shop. I bought a few CD from the shop before. If I'm not wrong, I remember it now located at Orchard Central.

there's a store in far east square... pretty ok selection.

the old store in marina square has gone missingggggggggg.... don't think it was called That CD Shop.

If I am not wrong Gramaphone have a section where they sell second-hand CDs, not a lot though.

The other alternative is Ca$h Converter... hehe

Edited by Dio

cash converter not that bad la.. just that u got to sift through all the rubbish cds to find the rare gems.. that day sift until eyes cross.. found 1 good cd only..

ah yes, it's called That CD shop. :)

Been hunting for it since i don't keep CDs anymore and just want it to be in lossless format.

i thought the one selling 2nd hand cds at marina square(near the cinama area) was called Earz . Remember seeing it elsewhere but the location slipped my mind.

Another place would be Dreams at Pearl's centre.. But its been a while since I've been there.

Got Lobang! Sembawang CD Stall are clearing some stocks so some of the older CDs are going at 50% off. :)

You just need to note some of the CDs in Sembawang are PRC pressed and some the quality is quite bad IMHO. YMMV.

there's a store in far east square... pretty ok selection.

the old store in marina square has gone missingggggggggg.... don't think it was called That CD Shop.

Sorry... ar... what was i typing :doh: it EAR depot. :sweat:

Side track a little, Sembawang CD shop in Funan is winding up, saw the shop closed yesterday and a few staff inside the shop packing CDs.

A very sad news for us whom still prefer to buy CDs.

Side track a little, Sembawang CD shop in Funan is winding up, saw the shop closed yesterday and a few staff inside the shop packing CDs.

A very sad news for us whom still prefer to buy CDs.

wow, even after trying to increase their sales with the 50% offer.

Earz is now at Illuma, Bugis.

Talking about CDs, I am now looking for 90s CDs. Regretted that then I did not have the money to buy and to rip. Nowadays dumping mp3s for lossless