Sign in to follow this  
frgrtnbnh

Using Bluetooth Headset/Mic for PC

Hi all, One question... I recently got a bluetooth headset for my phone, which works great. I also got a mic/headset for my PC that plugs into the sound card... then I was thinking, since I have a bluetooth dongle, why dont I just use the bluetooth headset for both? I do some gaming but the quality is not paramount, and the PC headset I got is not a great one either...

So first I would like your thoughts on using the bluetooth over the PC mic/headset, and then, how do you make the default sound device the bluetooth? I cant find any way to disable the regular speakers. Thanks!

To make it work. Make sure you have the drivers and software for your bluetooth dongle are ninstalled properly. Also check if your dongle supports the 2.0 standard and supports A2DP (Stereo). If all the pre requisets are met.

There should be an available option on your Volume control (The speaker icon on your Syatem tray). Right CLick the icon and choose "Adjust Audio Proerties" on the Audio Tab Choose the blue tooth Device (The Device should have been paired to the dongle already).

I didn't go to full detail as I'm not familiar w/ your bluetooth headset. =(.