Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Some pics from Pinewood (007) Studio

Did my exams at Pinewood Studios in London recently. (Yes, this is the place where they filmed the James Bond 007, Harry Potter plus other great movies.

FYI, it was the Protools Audio Engineering Exams that I took, and for all you guys unfamiliar with Protools, it is the academy award winning system that are used in 99% of all audio mastering for film and music recording.....

It is native 192kHz i/o audio mastering - check out this fabulous pic of the console. tongue.gif

post-4-1090897117.jpg

A pic of Pinewood Studio.

BTW, they are filming the movie " Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" now and

"Thunderbirds" the movie premiered in London when I was there.

post-4-1090897286.jpg

Guess which landmark this is?

And for all you car geeks out there, I saw the BMW series 1 and "smell" the lovely Bentley sports car and saw the new Naim Headline Headamp at the West end of London.

post-4-1090897511.jpg

Beautiful weather...............someone in the upper order must have cleared the usual grey skies during your visit. biggrin.gif

Brilliant! Double O HPC! Where do you go from here? Can I be Qs replacement? Hehehe. More pics, where exactly did you stay? Me wants to know, any new toys bought yet? laugh.gif

Did u catch "thunderbirds" over there? Thats another good question...what DID you get there? tongue.gif

So many questions left unanswered................I will ask one and then answer it myself.........What did U eat and drink there?

Answer: Fish and chips and lots of lager. lol.gif

Mack I think he had pints of Bitter instead of larger.

Bloody hell how come London never looks that good whenever I visit. That angle of that unknown bridge looks very near the HMS Belfast. Did you go onboard? Or indeed did you take your picture from it?

Nice photos. Lovely looking t-shirt weather! Ahh... brings back memories... happy.gif

looking at the pics that remind me of my visit to london. funny though when i was there dont like to go to the places in the pics. ohmy.gif