borez

Great Service at Stereo today

Just wanted to share my experiences at Stereo today.

Being an ultimate suakoo at portable audiDo, I headed down to Stereo to audition some IEMs, having come from some Koss KSC75s that leaked sound like hell.

Was served by Aaron today, and great service - advice was honest, great and managed to get an Westone UM1 in the end.

Of course, took the opportunity to try out the iBasso D2 (BOA?) as well, and it sounded great too.

Keep up the good work Stereo!

Just wanted to share my experiences at Stereo today.

Being an ultimate suakoo at portable audiDo, I headed down to Stereo to audition some IEMs, having come from some Koss KSC75s that leaked sound like hell.

Was served by Aaron today, and great service - advice was honest, great and managed to get an Westone UM1 in the end.

Of course, took the opportunity to try out the iBasso D2 (BOA?) as well, and it sounded great too.

Keep up the good work Stereo!

very soon you'll gonna head down the road again for the UM2... :lol::lol:

Nah, I think I'll probably stop as is for now till I do something to my source (which is an iPod Classic).

Of course, the portable amp option is a tempting proposition, but I'm just too lazy to carry additional stuff out when listening on the road.

Nah, I think I'll probably stop as is for now till I do something to my source (which is an iPod Classic).

Of course, the portable amp option is a tempting proposition, but I'm just too lazy to carry additional stuff out when listening on the road.

I am using an iPod classic too. Thought I can live with the sound - until I tried it with the iBasso P2 at Stereo. There's no turning back man. The sound is just...different.

Yeah I agree Stereo's customer service is top notch. Keep up the great service!

Guest dragonboy

Is this forum Stereo's? No right?

Nope.... this isn't stereo's forum. I don't think it's anyone's forum. So u can comment any product any dealers without getting warned by moderators or your thread locked. Just don't start a fire. I still don't understand why some forums don't allow the word DOCK???? :think: I don't think it's patented.

I've been a couple times already. Have to agree.. very professional. No pressure to buy and you can comfortably try out headphones and amps. Advice is correct and well-informed. Recommended.

Yah. I went there and test their headphones and usually is those pretty expensive ones like GS1k and RS1 lol. Service there is good and alot of times I went there to test is to confirm the sound before comming back a few days later to buy.

Aron is a great salesman, he inspires trust rather than using any high pressure techniques. Actually I was frightened by his trust initially. He left the demo headphones with me, told me to enjoy myself and disappeared for a while.

I'm using the D2 Boa with my ipod nano and a pair of nerdy Grados. NO TURNING BACK MAN! I even went further and rip my music as Apple lossless and..... my classical pieces just suddenly become more interesting and sweeter than ever before.

The thing about audio is that once you hear better sound, anything less is heart breaking to hear.

If you don't mind the bulk, welcome to audio bliss.

I gave up portable amp along time ago. My last one was storm I think. I went stereo there to test out their ibasso thinking maybe they can spark back my need for a portable amp but after quite some testing still think they are not my cup of tea. The BoA is good though, went down to test with my laptop quite a few time and tried it using headphones like K701 and RS-1. Im looking at a better source or a Dac now though so I will probably put that on hold.

On a side note audio is quite addictive. Once you get to hear better sound you will never want anything lower. Then like a drug, the sweetness of the sound becomes norm and you will feel the urge to get something better to re-live the moment you had. Vicious cycle really lol and you will reach a point where have just one good one is not going to satisfy you.

Edited by tassardar_

Heheh. If you have a wife, she'll help you stop! If you don't have one and need to get out of the addiction, get a wife asap.

Mmmm getting a wife seems like a few years more for me. Let me complete my degree for a start before that lol. Anyway the next thing I wanna get for audio equipment will be a closed headphone for portable use which will probably be a ultrasone. (Want something different compared to ER4P which I been using for a over a year). Else will be a stax system to test out electrostatic headphones. Sadly Stereo dont carry stax, else it will just be a short walk for me to test it.

Yea their service is awesome, it's really hard to find their kind of service in SG tbh, not that I'm aware of anyways.