Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

I hate these sort of Ebay Ads

I wonder how many suckers they've enticed.

LOL!!! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I didn't even notice these ads man.. hehe must keep a lookout on them next time round cool.gif

Huh? I don't get what the ad is saying. Is it a scam or something?

And what "you are NOT bidding on the actual product"? What program? What free K1000

I'm totally "blurified"

Those are data mining ads, anybody who place a bid or inquires are automatically entered into their databases and this data/information can be sold to a marketing company at a later date. yes.gif

whistling.gifwhistling.gif I reckon a free hp-1000 or R-10 will attract more people to inquire

Notice if you have an eBay account and not signed in, it says you are signed in and you can track the auction. It's a dead give away if you ask me wink.gif

Since we're talking about ebay...

Mat, remember the recommendation for Lightning Hopkins last week look at this auction item: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...1&category=1580 3 more days to go & the auction bid has topped over US$700 for one single LP alone! Not to mention the original pressings of Elvis Presley & Beatles fetching over that much.

There's another I found for a Lot of 4,500 assorted rock LPs (1950~70s) so far going for +US$1,000 bargain!