Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Sony MDR-D11

I assume this is the bottom range of the eggos. Anyone has any experience? Are they any good? How much do they originally cost?

Maybe I should just buy it & try. It's not that it's expensive. I'm just wondering if there is any interest for them since they are discontinued & I have a source for them. I'll reconfirm whether they're genuine first.

Maybe I should just buy it & try. It's not that it's expensive. I'm just wondering if there is any interest for them since they are discontinued & I have a source for them. I'll reconfirm whether they're genuine first.

I suggest you save your money and forget about it!

D66 is IMHO, not bad->OK...and if I'm feeling good, pretty good actually for the size and price. I can only imagine how much worst it could sound on a D11.

True, but there might be people looking for really cheap phones & can't afford the asking price for the D66. Or even spend $30~$40 for a pair of headphones. If if did turn out unfavourable I could always donate it for SGH's first ever giveaway competition!

Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to put the D11 in the light of being "worst" than the D66.

I'm pretty sure that it will be better than the standard phones you can get for $20-40.

What about Phillips? Heard good things about them.

Yeah I posted about those philips that looked a little like the eggos too. No one here has found it yet I think.

I would have gone out to get the D11 today but my Cayin amp finally came so...