Sign in to follow this  
ical

New Grado PS1000 and improved i series is out

Chio leh :drool: .... make me feel like going back to dynamic :no: . Wonder how it sounds.

Only USD1695+shipping... cheap for flagship headphones. Buy & keep in storage for a few years until discontinued then sell and make a bundle... woohoo.. :rclxms:

Who getting it?

Chio leh :drool: .... make me feel like going back to dynamic :no: . Wonder how it sounds.

It better to have best of both world. :grin:

My eyes is on HD800 now so this will be secondary unless it perform better than expected.

Edited by ical

Only USD1695+shipping... cheap for flagship headphones. Buy & keep in storage for a few years until discontinued then sell and make a bundle... woohoo.. :rclxms:

Who getting it?

It better to have best of both world. :grin:

My eyes is on HD800 now so this will be secondary unless it perform better than expected.

I'll need some vaccine soon looking at the way you guys talk. :helpsmilie:

I think your rig is a pretty strong vaccine. B)

Yeah fortunately it is. I came back from a nasty bout of monday blues... And wow. Nothing like slacking on a nice chair with your favorite track.

Yeah fortunately it is. I came back from a nasty bout of monday blues... And wow. Nothing like slacking on a nice chair with your favorite track.

Exactly. Of course there's the one-more-track syndrome.

is it even heavier than the PS1's or HP-1000's? :pose:

is it even heavier than the PS1's or HP-1000's? :pose:

According to Zanth (the only person who's tried it on Headfi so far), yes. But he says since its circumaural it is more comfortable than the other 2.

According to Zanth (the only person who's tried it on Headfi so far), yes. But he says since its circumaural it is more comfortable than the other 2.

Man I can't imagine them being any more heavy. The PS-1 is already bordering on head-crushing already.

Frankly I just don't understand Grado. I really think that they produce nice headphones which are easy to drive, making them pretty good out of a PMP and therefore a pretty good office or transportable solution, but why can't they just make something more comfortable. I used to own a 325i, and really its not bad, but what just made me let them go after a few weeks was the comfort. The 325i wasn't heavy, but it pinches your ears.

For the amount these things cost, I'd expect at least something more in the comfort department.

Edited by peanutbutterjam

Guest dragonboy

Man I can't imagine them being any more heavy. The PS-1 is already bordering on head-crushing already.

Frankly I just don't understand Grado. I really think that they produce nice headphones which are easy to drive, making them pretty good out of a PMP and therefore a pretty good office or transportable solution, but why can't they just make something more comfortable. I used to own a 325i, and really its not bad, but what just made me let them go after a few weeks was the comfort. The 325i wasn't heavy, but it pinches your ears.

For the amount these things cost, I'd expect at least something more in the comfort department.

Maybe, they're trying to make you workout your neck muscle as you sit on your couch. :grin::grin: