Sign in to follow this  
Charismatic

Diva Headphone Amp

To update forumers,

I've recently acquired the Diva Headphone Amp and have been using/running-in it with my current setup. It has a SS pre-amp section and using two 6922 as pwr amp section, external pwr supply, 1 RCA input and 1 HP output (please pardon my poor technical knowhow if i describe it wrongly wacko.gif )

I will write a more detail feedback(not those with frequency charts, technical jargons on how high it can go or how low it can drop, but just my own listening experience biggrin.gif ) on it later.

p.s. I may be the first person to own a commercially made Diva Headphone Amp. tongue.gif

Saw the ad on this amp a few months ago and have been curious about how it sounds. It looks typically DIVA, and I am expecting a warm and pleasing signature. How much did you get it for?

Some pics on the new toy would be appreciated, and of course a little review!

I've always thought of the Diva headphone amp as an urban legend(keep hearing about it but never see before). Photos and review please!

Thanks Abs0, AV and LaoMao,

I'm still listening beyer.gif to it in my setup stereo.gif and will give a feedback soon.

Btw, why there is no Senn Hp icon mellow.gif? I m "forced" to use the beyer Hp icon beyer.gif...

Meantime, I have taken some pics on it and my setup. The amp looks....unassuming.

post-2-1125226240.jpg

The back of the Amp.

post-2-1125226323.jpg

The external power supply.

post-2-1125226378.jpg

The Senn Brothers.

post-2-1125226453.jpg

My setup.

post-2-1125226519.jpg

Very nice setup you have there! Nice shiny pot on the amp, and I see the Zu Mobius! I owned the HD600/Cardas and now have the HD650/Zu on my main setup, would be good to hear some impressions on how the DIVA amp pairs with the Senns. Btw I have a pretty similar headphone stand too. laugh.gif