Stereo_Electronics

Westone in stock!

The Westone shipment has arrived.....

Westone UM-1 at $189

Westone UM-2 at $499

We also have some of their accessories including,

- Universal monitor case

- Deluxe monitor case

- Comply replacement tips ( short and long )

- Yellow foam tips

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Our demo units are specially fitted with Shure's soft sleeves (small size) for hassle free demonstration, but if you want ( due to better fitting or hygiene) you can also pay $2 for a pair of yellow foam tips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT!!! IMPORTANT!!! IMPORTANT!!! IMPORTANT!!! IMPORTANT!!!

Sgheadphone forumers ONLY, between 10 April 06 - 30 April 06, print your forum ID and get a SPECIAL BONUS for UM1 and UM2.

For more infomation, PM or call me (Aron) at the store.

Regards,

Aron Tan

Stereo Electronics Pte Ltd

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

Aron,

u sell foamies at $2 a pair? compatible with the E5?

members can get cheaper?  biggrin.gif

The $2 offer for a pair of yellow foamies are for customers who need to audition the UM1 or UM2 and isn't comfortable to audition with the soft sleeve currently fit on due to hygiene or fitting reasons.

If you're interested to purchase the yellow foamies from Westone, they do sell them in a pack of 10 (5pairs) for $12 which will fit Shure E3/4/5c models. cool.gif

The prices are already adjusted to the cheapest possible, if I discount some more, I have to eat grass for this afternoon..... laugh.gif

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

The foamies are the small ones shown in the other thread, right? Should fit the ER6i if it fits the Shures?

A bit hard to fit cos ER6i's nozzle is a little larger. The hard internal plastic/rubber tube of the yellow foams dun expand much.

nice pricing. too bad i've already gotten my UM1.

UM2 is still out of reach.

Upz for you.

How about tri-flanges? Do you have them?

Guest narutiment
Good luck on your tests! thumbup1.gif

bro, may i know wad to do to apply for the offer for um1? just print out my profile and show on the spot?

btw i would like to know if um1 sounds gd on ipod mini? or any other gd mp3 players to recommend?

If your mini is the 2nd generation of minis, then it'll probably sound more balanced. The 1st generation of iPod minis have such a severe bass rolloff its not even funny.

The 2nd gen Minis have the rolloff cut down to the 3G iPod's standards. Still audible but not as bad.

The UM1 wouldn't synch too well with either minis however, since its of low impedance, unless you decide to use its lineout and attatch an amplifier to it to power your UM1, then we're talking sound quality, I think. Pros please correct me =)

Guest narutiment
If your mini is the 2nd generation of minis, then it'll probably sound more balanced. The 1st generation of iPod minis have such a severe bass rolloff its not even funny.

The 2nd gen Minis have the rolloff cut down to the 3G iPod's standards. Still audible but not as bad.

The UM1 wouldn't synch too well with either minis however, since its of low impedance, unless you decide to use its lineout and attatch an amplifier to it to power your UM1, then we're talking sound quality, I think. Pros please correct me =)

its 2nd gen. so.. wat other players make it sound more rich and better than mini?

Guest joi-ful

Hi there

May i know the price of um1 at Stereo now?

I'm thinking of upgrading from my cresyn e630 to um1. Anyone can comment on what I can expect from this upgrade?

I'm quite happy with my current cresyn except that I cant really get a secure fit, hence unable to feel much bass. They sound a bit muddy as well.

Mod's edit: Please direct your price query to Stereo Electronics through pm. Thanks.

Edited by Mackie