Sign in to follow this  
Barradio

Cheap Grado Ear pads Mods

With this addition of the flat pads added it more comfort to wear the bowl pad now.

The flat pads can be brougth at SLS. The sound Tech are more comfort. Narita headphone cost S$2 and the Sound Tech cost S$2 plus (I got a pair FOC)

PAD_1a.jpg

Edited by Barradio

A lil OT: They also have the Naritas in almost exact sizes for the Koss KSC-35/50/55/75/SportaPro/PortaPro should you ever need to have them replaced.

Barradio - can get larger pics? Can't see, pic too small. Sorry, old man here. biggrin.gif

A lil OT: They also have the Naritas in almost exact sizes for the Koss KSC-35/50/55/75/SportaPro/PortaPro should you ever need to have them replaced.

Yes i got them naritas. smoke.gif Can fit PX100 and HD414 too. Barradio, any changes in SQ? My Narita got a hole in it liao.

Yep Hung Bros got the Sound Tech Pads and Kao Yap at the same level as Hung Bros sell the Naritas. biggrin.gif

SQ very very slight on the treble. headphone.gif

Edited by Barradio

Try reloading. I can see them fine.

Mine gal kapo some free ear pads issue with headphones during her flight with SIA for me and it remind me of the above mod...After the simple mod.. It is so much comfortable wearing bowl now... Kudo!!! :party: