Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidcsk2112

WTS: Firestone Audio iCute Beyond Class A

Guest davidcsk2112

Hi, I'm running an interest check on the iCute beyond headamp. I'm thinking of selling it because I'll be switching my source from an iPod to a CDP with an integrated amplifier.

The unit's retail price is about $300 (you can doublecheck with Jaben). It's in perfect working condition. I bought it in mid-June. It doens't have cosmetic scratches etc. The blue power light flickers sometimes but it doesn't affect performance. I personally don't really mind about the blue power light, but if you want, you can always travel down to have the blue power light repaired free-of-charge; the warranty (about 8-9 months left) is still intact.

Selling for $190 $150.

More information on the amp:

The Cute beyond Headphone class A Amplifier is the latest and the last of the Cute family. It is optimized for a wide range of load impedances, suitable almost all the headphones from ER4P (27 ohm) to AKG K240DF (600 ohm). This high bandwidth, extreme low noise design (lower than -107db) yields greater than 105 dB of dynamic range and exceeds the capabilities of the human ear, ensuring to handle any difficult headphones.

Two gain settings, selectable by a convenient front panel switch, allow for quick and easy optimization for high or low efficiency headphones. With user changeable opamps and Shunt/Series type input volume control to suit different tastes.

Other features include Short Circuit, Thermal protection, and external AC100~240V switch power supply.

http://www.firestone-audio.com/cgi-bin/pro....asp?pdtseqnm=1

Edited by davidcsk2112

Guest davidcsk2112

Price dropped!

Edited by davidcsk2112