素晴らしい! :thumbup: 非常に高価に見なさい.

Edited by ical

I have been listening to this set of triple drivers custom IEM for the past few days and I'm pretty impressed. My first impression was that it sounded very much like the UE10pro except this has the sparkling treble and soundstage I find missing in the UE but available on my ACS T2.

As some might have guessed, this customs is made in China. I believe this might just be the more expensive China customs available so far and that is why I insisted on testing them before making them available to my customers and now I am totally convinced that they are worth every penny.

Those who like the UE10pro but prefer to only pay half the original price can seriously look into this.

On the side note, this China company can also re-shell universal IEM like UE triplefi10pro, Shure SE530, Westone UM3x or Etymotic ER4p to full customs at a very very very affordable price... how affordable? Let's say it is cheaper than making a set of Westone UM56 custom mould. -_-

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

I have been listening to this set of triple drivers custom IEM for the past few days and I'm pretty impressed. My first impression was that it sounded very much like the UE10pro except this has the sparkling treble and soundstage I find missing in the UE but available on my ACS T2.

As some might have guessed, this customs is made in China. I believe this might just be the more expensive China customs available so far and that is why I insisted on testing them before making them available to my customers and now I am totally convinced that they are worth every penny.

Those who like the UE10pro but prefer to only pay half the original price can seriously look into this.

On the side note, this China company can also re-shell universal IEM like UE triplefi10pro, Shure SE530, Westone UM3x or Etymotic ER4p to full customs at a very very very affordable price... how affordable? Let's say it is cheaper than making a set of Westone UM56 custom mould. -_-

Sound interesting. may get my dad to re shell his tf10o

any warranty for the re-shelling? like for the build and perhaps fit.

Aron, i am very very interested in this.

Will drop by Stereo to speak with you on this issue soon.... :grin:

edit: Just dropped you a PM. :grin:

Edited by hellfire112

any warranty for the re-shelling? like for the build and perhaps fit.

There will be a free 30days refitting period but user will have to pay for postage and new set of ear impressions, so make sure you make a good set of ear impressions the first time.

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

Would just like to add my 2 cents on these babies. Actually had the honour to try them on while I was at Stereo to audition the UM3X a few days back. Coincidentally, I manage to get a pretty good seal with Teng's triple driver custom.

Firstly, I must say that this customs, albeit from China, have exceptional built quality. The drivers are placed in a single, one piece mould (unlike that of the likes of freQs, which have separate inner and outer faceplates.). Its make resembles those of UE and Westones and are definitely much better than that of my freQShows.

After some time with the UM3X, I finally decided to put them on and I was relatively taken aback by what I heard. It reminded me very much of the UE universal customs which I've heard from another audio shop. It definitely had the signature of a UE.

Highs were present and sparkled, though not as clean as the ACS T1 but they seem more present to me compared to the UM3X.

Mids were sweet, smooth and lush. I tried a track by Olivia Ong and it reminded closely of what I felt with the T1s, though not as forward and more laid back. Mesmerising in its own right.

There was definitely more quantity in the bass department. It extended low and hit hard as well, which I preferred for certain genres of my music as to the T1s. Comparing to the UM3X, it does not hit as hard but was definitely defined and had reasonably good extension.

I kept going between this customs, my ACS T1 and the UM3X and I must say that this impressed me quite a bit. If you are a fan of the UE signature, this will definitely be an awesome upgrade from your universals without the huge price gap and I'm pretty sure you will not regret.

Again, this is purely my opinion and thoughts and if you can and have the time, this customs are definitely worth trying.

Edited by kneth

Guest dragonboy

Portable is getting more and more interesting. So tempting to go back. :drool:

Why not just stick your head in BOTH! :grin:

Budget my friend. Budget. :bash: Moreover I'm more of a headphone person now.

Edited by ical