Sign in to follow this  
cyw1988

Hi require assistance on in-canal earphones

Hi all, I'm new here and was wondering about what sorts of in-canal earphones I should consider. I just wrecked my sennheiser travel which i got on a SIA flight for free (accidentally tore the entire wire on a sharp edge of a table --> Well sh*t happens lol *heart pain*). I believe they are the travel version of the CX-300I if I am not wrong. But anyway, I could just get the same model again which isn't much of a problem, but hey I was just wondering perhaps there is a better in-canal earphone for me out there. One that suit my more clumsy lifestyle lol. So what I was looking for was something that has as much "oumph" to cancel outside noises (I mean really in a world of my own kinda feeling) as good as the one that I just wrecked. Also gotta to have some durability. I've tested sony and boy I wonder why they only last 2 years =( (No kidding 2/3 of my sonys spoil close to 2 years after date of purchase). I was hopping to get another sennhaiser (Brand Preference) but I am open to all suggestions. Hope someone gets back to me soon. BTW used for Ipod Nano 3rd gen. Mostly just your day to day radio kinda songs and podcasts. Thanks in Advance.

CX 300 was been discon due to the fact that there is many fake in the market. So, they make this model CX 350.

This actually improve the sound a lot.

it really depends on your budget. if you like the sennheiser signature and you have deep pockets, theres always the IE8 :D

Guest dragonboy

You might want to give this a try. Quite a good bargain earphones with pretty impressive SQ. :thumbup:

Astello and also the everlasting Westone UM1.

Guest Hottopic

perhaps the cx400? :P

Philips have some very good value in-earphones and they're cheap.

You can also check out the Philips SHE9850 and SHE9800!