Sign in to follow this  
palestofwhite

Sold. Please close.

Currently taking priorities in furthering my studies with some night classes while juggling with work at hand. I'm going to sell these off at a good price to fund for the fees. So please make my loss your gain. I will be borrowing a camera sometime soon and till then I won't be able to upload the pictures. I have also sold some items over here and have never gotten complaints, etc. I also take good care of everything I have and I make sure they're in pristine condition.

Sold

Item: Qables iQube Portable Amp

Condition: 8/10, As good as new without scratch, will come with packaging and it's full contents.

Warranty: As of end of last year with receipt

Selling price: Sold

Additional: Will throw in black Valgrind leather case (Worth $100) and 4pcs of Eneloops.

Preferred Location: Woodlands or Town, on weekends only.

I've lowered the price of the items by more than half and I think it's only reasonable if you'd not bargain.

*For interested buyers only. I will not entertain auditions and will only allow the buyer to test that the item is in working condition. I have wasted much time and expenses on traveling for people who played me out previously. So please understand.*

Edited by palestofwhite