Kuki

Recommendations for IEMs

Hi,I`m currently using Creative`s EP-630 (paired with my Cowon S9) but I`m thinking of changing to an IEM with a balanced armature driver.It would be good if I can get one for less $200.I listen mostly to rock and some metal and pop.I`d like one that can produce tight bass.

Recommendations please?Thanks.

Edited by Kuki

I am currently using a Westone UM2 with my cowon S9 and I can safely say that this combo does produce tight bass for metal and rock music esp those like pink floyd, porcupine tree, opeth, etc. Another great thing about Westone is its comfort and isolation.

If you have no qualms about getting 2nd hand iems which imo is very worth it since you can just change the tips, you should be able to get 2nd hand UM2 at about S$200 or below.

Just my 2cents

How about atrios?

Bassheads I know love them

I'm not too sure how much they are though

Slightly over $200, but you can find them for around $200 if you look for a second hand pair.

Guest Hottopic

I recently tried a new in-ear phone by Pioneer. I found these pioneer earphones are very good value. The mid range are clear and good detail! It can stay on my ears very well and block out some outside noise!