Sign in to follow this  
ZenMan

InnerEars for ard $80?

hi guys. first time in this forum.. i am trying to find some good innerears around $80.. any reccommendations?

i will be using to listen my mp3 on-the-go.. tell me where to get the earpieces also.. cause i cant find those shops which sell headphones and audio equipment only.

Thx! :))

For 80 bucks you could try the Soundmagic PL50. Build quality might be a little suspect but I chose that over the UE SF3 not only because of the price but also because of the sound quality. I think you can try searching for them over forums for users selling them. I don't know of any shop that sells them. cheers. :))

Read very positive reviews about the Soundmagic pl-50 too and thought it'd be a hassle to find. But I discovered Treoo.com yesterday and am enjoying my new earphones now. COD, quick and easy. $75 :))

Have a couple of guys who've recommended Choongseng from HWZ forums.

His prices are competitive i.e. S$75 for PL50 & S$34 for PL30

He gives a 1 year 1-to-1 exchange for products purchased through him not sure about the other guy though.

Alternatively, could always go down to Stereo or Jaben to test out as thats always the best 'acid-test' i.e. your own auditioning

Stereo's Astello's aren't bad for S$59 as well... but some people don't like the open-ness of it & relatively inferior sound isolation.

Cheers!

Edited by Gene

Yeah I hope they stick around long enough if the earphones die on us. I bought my pl50 partly as a panic response to the left side of my nuforce 7m cutting out... Hope I get a replacement when I go down to the distributor next week.